Cool,Hectic,Amazing,Rating,Awesome

Read the title carefully, I will give you a hint, it is one of the characters in this book.

~~Laurance's point of view~~

My Undertale friends stayed at our place and three more people joined our Nation, they were Lucy, Samantha, and Chelsea. Samantha has a crush on Travis and Travis doesn't know. But just recently, Travis had a crush on Samantha. Lucinda was relieved! She said that Travis was very annoying. I admit, he is annoying. Then I felt a presence of evil. I heard a little girl call out my name, it was Chara. 

"I will not give you my soul

"I will not give you my soul." I said. "Oh come on Laurance! You always said no! Please just this once?" she pleaded. "NO!!! THIS IS WHY I PROTECTED FRISK! BECAUSE I KNEW SHE WOULD SAY YES!" I growled. Then Flowey came in the room. "WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?!" yelled Flowey. Then as soon as Flowey saw Chara, Flowey turned in Asriel. 

"CHARA!" Asriel yelled

"CHARA!" Asriel yelled. "Oh hello Asriel! Glad to see you here!" Chara said. "Help me get rid of these idiots." Chara laughed. "NO CHARA, I KNOW WHAT YOU DID!" Asriel yelled and he turned into his form.

 "NO CHARA, I KNOW WHAT YOU DID!" Asriel yelled and he turned into his form

"You can not escape me... nor can you defeat me..." he laughed. "You can not defeat me because you can not hurt a fly!" Chara laughed. "Maybe I can't but Laurance can hurt you." Asriel smirked. "Wait why am I in this?" I asked. "Because you protected Frisk, now you have to destroy Chara." Asriel explained. "BUT BUT!"  "No buts, no cuts, no coconuts!" Asriel said. I tried to slice Chara but she dodged it? "Hey what's going on--- CHARA!!!" Sans put Chara in a bone jail. "This can't stop me..." Chara laughs as she breaks the jail. Then Chara destroys my house to get out of my house. "I HAVE A FRONT DOOR!!!" I yelled. Then I fixed my house in only seconds and we chased after Chara. I called to my friends and they understood. "HOW THE HECK IS CHARA HERE?" yelled Garroth.

~Flashback~

Sans and I were trying to get Gaster out of a dimension until Sans and I used our magics and we somehow pulled Gaster into existence. 'H-how am I here?" Gaster looked at Sans. "Sans you pulled me into existence!" Gaster hugged Sans. "It wasn't just me dad, it was also Laurance." he pointed toward me. "Wait DAD?" I said. "Yeah and Papyrus doesn't know he has a dad." Sans laughed. "I can't believe that I'm here with my son." Gaster cried. "It's alright..." Sans went quiet.

~~After the flashback~~

"I think Chara got pulled into existence too." I growled. Crud....

~~~After the long chase~~~

We put Chara in a jail and she wasn't able to get out.

~~After the jail thing~~

I was on my bed,reading my story which is called, Never, it's about this boy who was trying to win the heart of a girl. Then Aphmau came into the room. "APHMAU YOU HAVE TO READ THIS BOOK, I JUST FINISHED THIS BOOK AND IT WAS SO AMAZING!!!!!" I threw the book at Aphmau. "Laurance no." Aphmau laughed. "We are going to watch a movie!!! And it will be horror movie but don't be expecting me to hug you." she laughed. I smirked. 

~After a few minutes into the movie~

Aphmau had her face into my chest. "LAURANCE IT'S SO FREAKING SCARY!! PLEASE PROTECT ME FROM THE MONSTERS!!" she hugged me. I stroked her hair, "It will be alright, all you need to do is kiss me and you will be safe." I leaned into her face but she scooted far from me. I heard her mutter,"why did I hug him? why why why?" she face palmed. I scooted right next to her. "Aphmau it's okay, I will hug you until the rest of the movie." I smirked. "Nope." she scooted away from me but she ended up falling off the bed. I laughed. "Shut up." she tackled me. Then I leaned in to kiss her but she did her no no face. "OH IRENE NO!!! NOT THE NO NO FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!" I walked into the bathroom and I locked it. She teleported into the bathroom. I tried to unlock the door but it broke. "Heh it's just you and me, locked in the bathroom, alone." I looked into her eyes, they were pink. "Laurance no." she unlocked the door and we both got out of bathroom. Darn, we were about to kiss and make out. "So are we going to finish the movie?" I asked. "No I'm just going to bed. Good night Prince Laurance." she kissed me on the cheek and then she went onto the bed. "And no cuddling." she said. "Darn well good night Princess Aphmau." I said as I went onto the bed. Then I felt somebody getting closer to me, it was Aphmau. "I change my mind about cuddling, I'm just cold." she said cuddling right next to me. I put my arms around her and her face ended up being stuffed into my chest. 

~Early the next morning, Aphmau's point of view~

I woke up with my face in Laurance chest. When I tried to get out of his grip, his grip got tighter. I teleported out of it. "No Aphmau please don't leave me..." he said very sleepy. "Go back to sleep my child, I will make breakfast." I said it like Toriel. "You are not Toriel my child, I am thee Toriel." Toriel said. "Shh Toriel." I pointed toward him. "Ohh got it." she winked at me.

~~Toriel's point of view~~

I was walking downstairs when I saw Frisk lying on the couch. "Goat-mom!" Frisk said cheerfully. "Yes my dear?" I asked. "Me want food!" Frisk pointed toward the food. "Would you like butterscotch pie?" I asked. "Me want pie!!" Frisk said. "Okay Frisk." I made butterscotch pie in only seconds. "Here you go my child but it's still-" But Frisk already ate it. I could tell it filled her with DETERMINATION. I went to my chair and I read my book. Then Frisk put on music.

I burst out laughing. "FRISK THAT IS SO FUNNY!!" I laughed. Then I just realized, the breakfast!!

~~~~~~~~~~~

Cool,

Hectic,

Amazing,

Rating,

Awesome

It spells out, Chara.

SHE'S A BEAST, I CALL HER MAMA!! XD but seriously, TORIEL BE CAREFUL!! But I hope you guys enjoyed it and if you did then please comment and follow me to see more of this and as always DRAGONS UNITE!!!!!