A Crashed Wedding

~Laurance's point of view~

"Hey don't worry Drake... I will help you on your wedding." I assured. "Are you sure? Because on your wedding, Bill Cypher came out of nowhere and asked you if he can be your main man but then other characters came in." Drake looked down. "Hey don't worry about it. Sans, and I will fix you up before your wedding." I said. Then Sans came into the room. "Hey what's up Drake." Sans chuckled. "Why are you chuckling?" I asked. "Because Toriel and Aphmau are doing the same thing as us." Sans chuckled. "Do you have a crush on Toriel?" I asked. "N-no besides, Toriel has a husband." he answered. "Yeah but they broke up." I said. "Okay fine I have a crush on her." he admitted. "HA! but anyways lets make sure that he looks good." I said as I took out a tuxedo. "How about this?" I asked. "Okay sure..." Drake said. 

~Aphmau's point of view~ 

"I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOUR WEDDING!!" me and Toriel squealed. "When is the wedding?" Silvia asked. "Um in 4 hours." I answered. "Oh no we have to get ready now." I said as I summoned the beauty kit. "Okay then lets get ready." Silvia said.

~Time skip to the wedding because the author is too lazy~

~Drake's point of view~

Laurance said that he hired Zane as our priest so I guess it was fine. As I saw Silvia walk down the isle, I was starting blush but I tried to hide it. Silvia stood on the other side of me. "Do you Drake, take Silvia as your lovely wedded wife?" Zane asked. "I do."  "And do you Silvia, take Drake as your lovely wedded husband?" he asked.  "I do."   "You may now kiss the bride." he nodded toward me. I kissed her. Everybody clapped. And as usual, the girl has to throw the flowers in the air. Silvia threw the flowers in the air and Max grabbed it. But then Max realized something, she's going to get married next and probably she's going to be married to Dante. Dante goes up to her and smirks. Before Dante could say anything, Max interrupted him,"Shut up."  "But Max, you are going to be married to me soon." Dante smirked. "I give up life..." Max rolled her eyes. "Um Silvia can I speak with you?" I asked. "Sure!" she held my hand. I ran to the woods. "Okay Drake where-" I kissed her. She let go of me. She smiled at me. Then I heard a distant roar. Me and Silvia ran back to the wedding place. "Do you guys hear that?" I asked. "Yeah that sounds like..."    "TEMMIE!!!" Temmie yelled.  "Guys hide." I yelled. We all hid. I shushed them. "COME OUT NOW!! I TOLD EVERYBODY THAT I WOULD BE BACK!" Temmie yelled. "I WILL GIVE YOU GUYS FREE TEMMIE FLAKES!" Temmie yelled. Then Silvia stepped back but she ended up stepping on a tree branch. Omega Temmie grabbed Silvia. "TEMMIE WILL EAT SILVIA!" Temmie ate Silvia. "N-NO!" I came out of hiding and I transformed into a dragon. "I WILL KILL YOU!" I yelled as I summoned a sword. I transformed back into myself but my dragon wings stayed. I flew onto the beast and I stuck my sword into it's head. "It's already too late to save your wife." Temmie laughed. I slashed it's jaw off. I dropped to my knees.... "Silvia... please come back to me... we just got married and we are already split apart?" I started to tear up. My friends crowded around me. Laurance patted me on the back. "It will be alright." he assured me. "NO IT'S NOT! SHE DIED IN FRONT OF ME! SHE WAS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!" I yelled. I ran away from the wedding place. I ran to the lake. 

~At a lake~

I cried my heart out. Irene appeared next to me with Silvia next to her. "Silvia?" I looked at her. "No it's not her, it's ghost Silvia." Irene said. "B-but can she speak? If she can then please let me talk to her." I pleaded. She spoke with Silvia. Then she turned back to me. "She will talk to you." she answered. Then Silvia's ghost walked toward me. "I'm sorry that this happened to you..." I apologized. "No need to apologized, it was my fault that I stepped on a branch." she teared up. "Please don't cry. At least I know that you are happy." I smiled. "But now you might never see me again." she cried. "I wish you are here with me but you are dead so I guess I can't do anything about it but if you are happy then I will be happy." I tried to wipe away her tears but my hand just went through her. She kissed me on the cheek but it was fake. "Okay Silvia time to go." Irene said. Silvia teared up but she tried to put a smile on her face. At least I know she is happy but now I need to find a way to revive her, she is my wife, she is my girl, she is my love, I walked back to the wedding place.

~The Wedding Place~

I picked her up, I put her in a coffin and I dug up a grave. I carved, "R.I.P. Silvia. Wife and Best Friend." I teared up... I will find a way to revive her...

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well I'm dead so how the heck am I writing? Well I have a laptop in heaven and I'm writing this story, this was suggested by ealex2005 so be angry at her not me but anyways I hope you enjoyed it and if you did then please comment and follow me to see more of this and as always DRAGONS UNITE!!!

Bonus feature: