The mysterious person

~Laurance's point of view~

I was doing my usual stuff like eating my sandwich, writing stories, making out with Aphmau... forget that last part. Until somebody smashed my door and told me to meet them at the middle of the town. I fixed my door, I fixed myself up, and then I teleported to the middle of the plaza. It was the middle of the night and it was dark. I couldn't see anything. When I turned on my flashlight, I saw the purple cloaked person with the six souls? 

 When I turned on my flashlight, I saw the purple cloaked person with the six souls? 

"WHO ARE YOU?" I yelled. "I am Skyler. Skyler the sky rocket. You are about to meet your doom." Skyler greeted. "Who are the two eyes?" I asked. "They are my two dragons. One of their eyes are closed so that it will look like they are one dragon but they aren't. The one with blue eyes, Sky. The one with orange eyes, Tayler. When I combine the names, they become Skyler." she laughed a little bit. "Why do you have the six souls?" I asked. "Because I heard they can make me almost godly." she said. "But I need one more soul, hey you have a soul." she checked my soul, my soul was orange, which meant I was filled with Bravery. "Ugh, I already have Bravery. I need something else." she looked around. It was about to be morning. "Well I have to get going, see you later." she hopped onto Sky and she flew away with the six souls. "Hm I need to see her again." I said to myself. I looked down, there was a note, "My place is at a mountain, high above the heavens. You will see Sky or Tayler on the mountain." the note says. "Okay then, I guess I will be needing a dragon." I said. I teleported to Silvia's house.

~Silvia's house~

I knocked on Silvia's door. Silvia came to the door. She opened the door. "Hello Laurance." Silvia smiled. "Hey, can I borrow one of your dragons?" I asked. "Yeah, you can also tame it to keep it for your self." she offered. "Okay sure." I said. We teleported to Dracos and we looked for a dragon. I picked the dragon that looked kind of silver. 

"Oh, you pick Slice?" she asked

"Oh, you pick Slice?" she asked. "Yeah." I said. She nodded and she gave me a few things to tame Slice. "SLICE!" she yelled. Slice came down and sat. I petted Slice and he started to like me. I gave him a few apples. I put the saddle on him. He let me ride him. "Wow, you tamed him already?" she asked. "Yeah, he apparently likes apples." I laughed. We teleported back to The Dragon Nations. I said bye to Silvia and I rode on Slice. 

~~High above the heavens~~

I looked for two dragons. I found two dragons and I flew toward them. Skyler came out and she smiled. "You tamed a dragon? But how?" she asked. "I just went to Dracos and I tamed a dragon but I thank Silvia for helping me tame Slice." I said. "Silvia? Oh I know her. She great friend of mine before...never mind." she turned away. "How come you never take off your hoodie?" I asked. "Because there is a burden." she replied. I teleported behind her and I took off her hoodie. She had reddish hair with green eyes. "Where's the burden?" I asked. She looked at me and I froze. "The burden is that every time I see a boy and he looks at me, they freeze and I break into tears!" she put on her hoodie. I unfroze. "How did you get this curse?" I asked. "Well I've gotten I lot of boys to like me back then and a girl was very jealous of me so she cursed me and I was never able to find love." she teared up. I did a spell that got rid of her curse. "What did you do?" she asked. "I removed the curse." I answered. "Thank you so much!!" she hugged me. "No problem." I said. "Finally I could tell my feelings toward Chris!" she stopped and blushed. I gasped. "You heard nothing." she laughed. I laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~ 

700 words!!! WOO well I hope you liked the special guest and if you enjoyed it then please comment and follow me to see more of this and as always DRAGONS UNITE!!!

This would be my dragon XD