Chapter Two

A/N

I'm sorry any mistakes in advance and i hope that you enjoy reading, 
I'm at school and TAFE so if you are following my book can you please respect that i have life matters to endure ok.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up in the morning remembering that i didn't close my blinds last night and now i have the sun light shining in my eyes. My phone made a loud buzzing noise i didn't like mornings and i was no morning person. i should quote my lovely friend Mary -you look like a troll in the morning- i loved how she says that in her humour ways. i looked at my phone it was Mary,  Mary texted me saying she wasn't able to give me a left to school. Fuck Fuck Fucketed fuck. 
"What am i supposed to do now,"I mumbled to myself while throwing my phone at the bed and walking towards my walk-in-closet. 

I finally picked a pear of black skinny jeans and a White tank top with a long black cardigan which reached my butt. My ass was an average ass but my boobs i must say most guys go for me because the size of them...... JOKES they were average as well. I had my long blond hair in a messy bun which made my outfit look complete.

i walked down the stairs and yelled out to who ever was home.
"I'm going to school now BYE!"i shouted the last part. Not like anyone listened to me in the mornings anyways.

 I was walking to school when my favourite song come on, i started to slightly skip. I sang to my favorite song; its only like a 15minute walk from home. Cars were going pasting by and honking there horns. I casually flipped them all the bird. I really didn't want to go to school so I ditched and went for a walk in the woods. Mum said that I shouldn't go into the woods alone until I have shifted for the first time. I didn't really care what they said I never did.

We had three neighboring packs. The Red Rise Pack and The Blue River Pack and lastly The Blood Dawn Pack. My families pack is The Blue River Pack our pack is mostly friends with the Red Rise pack; but we hard talking or engage with The Blood Dawn Pack. What I have heard from my dad is that they are not very friendly.

I was walking causally though the woods when I heard a twig snap the right, with my birthday coming up soon all my wolf senses are starting to kick in. I turned to face where the noise came from. I was walking backwards away from the noise when suddenly a wolf came out the shadows. It wasn't a wolf I recognized. In that moment my brother, my protective brother he must have seen me walk into the woods.
They were fighting but the wolf had my brother pinned down. I screamed at the wolf "SHIFT NOW! SHOW YOUR SELF.... I COMMAND YOU AS THE DAUGHTER OF THE BLUE RIVER PACK"

The wolf shifted he was nuked and all i could do was to stare into his amazingly blue yes, a strange pull was between me and the unknown wolf. He looked at me funny while is covered his member. My brother went behind a tree and shifted back to human. He came back from behind the tree and throw the man some pants.

"What's your name?" I asked nicely. There was something about him.
"My name is Liam hawker, I'm from The Blood Dawn Pack." He announced as he used human speed to close the gap between us.
"What's you name peaches?" I was blushing. Why was I blushing? I could fell the heat radiating off his skin. Being this close was pleasuring but how?
"M-M-My name is Jasmine Hash." By that time my brother had pulled him away. Liam let a little growl go at my brother.

"OI! What are doing on this part of town? Don't you know your boundaries yet boy?!!" My brother was yelling at him. why?
"Paul, Stop give the man a break don't be so harsh. Fuck" as I whispered the last part.
"Why the fuck are you in the woods when you haven't shift yet? You know it dangerous till you do!!" He sounded like my mother gosh!
"Your not my flipping parents.. Back off" I argued. by this time Liam stepped in.
"Paul is it not? I am in you boundaries because I smelt with wonderful exotic smell, which I found radiating off you sister" His husky voice sent trembles down my spin, he winked at me. I felt jelly in the knees.
*Is this true? Do you feel anything towards this disgusting smelling creature?* Paul mind linked me
*I feel a strange pull towards him I don't know really...*

The  next thing I know is the Paul is dragging me and Liam back home.
"Like What the Flipping fuck Paul!" I screamed as I attempted to break free from his grasp.
"Just shut up and sit!!" he said rushing outside to my parents. I sat there awkwardly with Liam on the couch in front of me. He scanned me up and down, his eye filled with lust. It made me squirm in the seat. He went to open his mouth to speak but my parents come rushing in like I was hurt.

I was the only girl in the family out of my 3 brothers, Paul of cause, James and Max. James looked between me and Liam like he didn't understand what was going on he has just been told about the werewolf thing. Thinking of that makes me think of when mum told me about me being a were wolf....

*~*FLASH BACK*~*
"Jas honey can I talk to you?" She yelled out to me through the kitchen window. I had stopped playing with Paul and skipped into the house. Mum had walked into my room and sat me on my bed. I gave her a worried glare.
"Jasmine darling, nothing to worry about I'm just need to explain something to you ok?" Her smile smoothed my mood.

AFTER 2 HOURS LATER

"But mummy I don't want to turn into a werewolf you cant make me!!" I sobbed into her arms.
"Its ok sweetie, daddy and I will show you later this evening what is to be werewolf, trust us we will not hurt you and you will grow to love being a werewolf." smiled and kissed my forehead and left my room and to let me think about what she had just told me.
*~*FLASH BACK OVER*~*

My parents looks scared and worried. What could possible be wrong I ran into this man in the woods, though then again I disobeyed their command on not going into the woods alone when I haven't shifted yet. My face was white in horror. My dad was legit pinning him to a wall and screaming at Liam.
"WHAT THE HAVE YOU DONE!!!" "WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU ON OUR TERRITORY YOU STUPID ABOMINATION!" 

Something in my body wanted me to stand and scream at my father to stop. So, I went with my heart which is odd.
"DAD STOP LET HIM GO!!" I said as I pushed my father to the floor. What did I just do. I looked around to everyone, I wasn't the only one with their mouth dropping to the ground. I was shocked.
"I'm sorry, I-I don't k-know came over me.." I mumbled and ran to my room. What The Fuck just happened.