Chapter 22

Quick notice~

Sorry for not updating for a while being in Year 12 is harder than you think. Anyways I hope you love this chapter because it will be AWESOME!

______________________________

Recap:

"I have a brother mamma?" I nodded and patted a spot on the bed for him, Liam picked him up and placed him on that spot. "He has her eyes dadda" We both sadly nodded. "Alec this is your little brother Troy, and yes we know he has her eyes but he is still adorable" Alec reached over and held his brothers little hand and smiled. "Ill be the best big brother EVER!" Liam and I laughed, Life couldn't get any better than this.

______________________________

Liam's POV~

*On the phone*

"Yes would like to know if you could look after the kids next weekend?" I asked Jasmines parents. "Oh yes sure thing sweetie, I would never give up an opportunity to look after my grand-babies" I chuckled at her "Good thank Mrs. Hash" "Oh gosh Liam, how times do I have to tell you call me mum" Once again chuckling "Sorry, anyways I have to go, ill see you later mum" "Bye Liam dear." Pressing the end button and placing my cell on the desk. I sigh heavily. I had finished my project, Mine and Jasmines new home; a place for us to stay forever! Looking around my new office, two huge ceiling to floor windows in the corner of the room light up the space. There were two huge bookshelves already full with books along the wall to my left. I had a deep mahogany desk with two tan leather chairs in front and large comfy tan leather swirly desk chair which I was sitting on. In the far right corner was L shaped couch around a coffee table. To top it all off a beautiful chandelier hung from the ceiling in the middle of the room. In the middle under the light bulb was two wolfs howling at the light bulb as if it was the moon.

Walking out into the hall way and out of the house. I gave one last look at the beautiful light blue house with the dark brown roof. With the huge porch at the front where a swinging chair sat. I could only happily imagine me and jasmine sitting there on the nice summers day looking over the yard to our kids happily play with a ball. I grin formed of my face at that thought.

****

Walking up to the pack house i hear yelling and shouting. I sprinted into the house or well a mansion, slamming the door open i see two pack members fighting. I stood tall and let out a warning growl. "WHAT ON EARTH IS GOING ON HERE!!" Using my Alpha tone they immediately stopped. They had coward down and whimpered. "Can some please explain why you two idiots are fighting in MY pack house. Even worse with new born babies sleeping!" I yelled at them. My nose started to flare. How could they fight they know that their Luna just had a baby. I continued to growl until i heard a muffled cry from Troy. I ran up the stairs to the nursery to see my little man wailing with his fist clenched tight. "Hey little man, whats all this noise for aye" Speaking softly while lifting him out of the cot. Troy instantly stop crying and looked at me wide eyed. Smoothing his hair backwards. "He looks so much like you and Alec" I heard her sweet voice from behind. I turned to face and smiled. She was wearing a black tank top that made her breast see able. Hmm god the things i could do with those. "Liam, you know i can read your mind, you have the mate-link ope and no you know these are Troys at the moment" She saying while taking him from me. "When you finish feeding him please change your shirt, because no one should see those but me" I glared at her boobs. "Liam I'm on bed rest, so no one will see me like this" she gesture to her shirt. "I can only get up to feed this little bugger" She tickled him as he giggled. She sat down and began to breast feed our son. "I got to go and pick up Alec, ill see you later Hun" I kissed her cheek and Troy head. I walked and sighed. Now the hard part picking a ring.

_____________________________________________________________________________

I know its short and sweet but I'm sorry like i said I'm busy with year 12

please enjoy and please vote and comment what you think

Love yas

Shantelle