Chapter Eleven

He pushed us up against the door a moan had slipped out of my mouth i loved it how he got rough. He massaged my inner thighs which made a pool of wetness form between my leg. Locking my thighs together not realising his hand still place on the inner side of thigh.

"Liam, i-i-i cant do this, not here and at this point of time" i looked away from his rich hazel blue eyes.

"Jasmine please I love you so much that its hurting me to see that you are not wanting my touch" a slight frown was formed on his face and guilt and sorrow filled his eyes.

"I kicked her out" he honestly spoke while putting me down.

"You did what..?" i asked confused

"I kick Poppy out of my pack, the girl you saw at the door the night you left!"he eyes lit up with hope.

"Jas she was a slut and wanted me, look at me who wouldn't but i broke up with her the second i found out you were mine. Jasmine i would never sleep around behind your back, why would i anyways. I mean damn your the sexiest thing I've seen with 500 miles" he breathed on my neck sending shivers down my spine.

"Liam. i would like for you to remark me please!" i asked while grinding against him. You see over a long period of time the mating mark fades due to the lack of sexual feelings, but it doesn't fade when your pregnant though because you are carrying the child of your lover. He kissed where my mark used to be. He gently sat me on his desk, kissing my neck making me moan. I could feel his already fully hard member against my stomach. I was zoned out on his body features when his canines swiftly embedded into my skin making my moan louder. He licked the blood off my neck which made me grind against him harder. His hand slid up my thighs again.

"Liam please I know you letting Leo control but i don't want to do this right now okie?" Before he could answer his door was pushed open to revel the principle. Crap. I heard Liam growl, it was really hot when he growled.

"Im sorry Alpha, i was looking for Jasmine her father wished me to check on her now and then" i sighed deeply

"Why would he need to be checked on when she is with her mate!" he yelled at the principle, i never knew his name even if it was my last month here.

"Sorry Alpha Liam i will not disturb you again with out permission"Liam started shaking so I lightly pressed my head on his shoulder whisper calming words into his ear but nothing was working so i started talking about the future and about our little pups running around the back yard and us cuddling in the hammock watching them. He started to relax, I kissed his shoulder.

"Sir, i wish not to be rude but could you leave Liam's wolf is on edge sir" he nodded and left. Liam stood there between the grasp of my legs just staring into my eyes i couldn't help but to smile. I missed his gorgeous eyes and his jet black hair oh my lord just they way is made me miss him. Why was i so stupid to leave without an explanation from Liam. I giggled like a three year old when he smirked at me and rested my head in his ripped chest, he has a 8pack. I would drool over him any day no matter the situation.

"Jasmine what are we going to do about the deal.. I don't want to lose you!" he hugged me tight and buried his head in my neck taking in my scent. I sighed.

"I finish school in three weeks and i don't want to get pregnant while at school so three weeks please?" He sighed and i sighed we knew this situations was serious.

"You have a point and i agree with you" i kissed him lightly on the cheek.

"Also, since its near the deadline the moon goddess has been putting me in heat every second week...." i waited for his reaction, he just looked zoned out till' he realised what i had said.

"H-how long ago was your last heat and how did you survived it?" He questioned me with a serious look that made him look hotter.

"Last week and my mother met up with a werewitch not to long ago that made antidote to stop the heat." he looked relieved.

----------- 1 week later ------------------
I was getting ready for prom, i was taking Liam and no one in the staff could say no as he was an Alpha and that half of them where shit scared of his pack. I had just gotten out of the shower when i was shoved into a chair by Rose and max's mate Sophie they started to work on my hair and makeup.

"Are you guys done yet? Liam is probably waiting outside for me!!"

"He is not and just wait we are almost finished" i waited longer but i grow more impatient.

"Done!" the both shouted at the same time and spun me around to look in the mirror. They had put my hair in a professional neat bun with 2 strains on the sides which had been curled and to top that off little pearl flowers rimmed the bottom of the bun. I had pearl earrings to match the ones in my hair and a pearl necklace that was just the right length. My makeup was light, i had the smokey eye look and it was a blue colour and my lips where perfectly shinny from the amount of gloss on.
They both jumped with joy while walking out the door for me to get dressed. my dress was a full length blue dress that fitted my body perfectly they was once again pearls scattered just under my breast and silver flower pattern flowed around them. My dress was perfect to me and my shoes well they are silver with light sparkles here and there. Time flew by while looking at myself as my brother Paul came up and said that Liam was here.

Walking down the stair case and everyone was looking at me but Liam was the only one i saw in a sliver suit and a light blue tie he looked really handsome and i couldn't wait to get it off him.... wow did i just think that gosh jasmine calm down. I looked at Liam again after look at everyone and i saw Liam breathe in to then open his eye wide as could be..

~ your going into heat Jasmine~ he said through the mate mind-link

~ FUCK!~ i replied and just keep staring.

By time everyone had gotten their photos it was time to go. We walked out of the house to see a limo waiting for us this is going to be a long night. Me and Liam had agreed to go for 1 hour max and then we will head home.

Unknows POV~~

That should be me walking into prom with him. I should be the one to bring him pleasure but no i have to sit here and watch while everyone else has fun while I'm a rouge! i will get my revenge and it will not me pretty!!!!

A/N

Sorry guys for not updating sooner but school comes first i know its gay but you know second last year of highschool you have to complete shit so yeah anyways enjoy this chapter sorry for any mistakes i did it on my phone but yeah ENJOY MY LOVELIES!!

Who is the unknown?

Will that make sweet passionate love on prom night?

Will they complete the deal?

All will be revealed in the next chapter of ALPHA WHO!!!

Vote

Comment

Share