Chapter Eighteen

RECAP:::

After a hour walk we came to a lake which was full of life, fish splashing here and there. Deers drinking from the crystal clear lake and frogs croaking from afar. We sat down to rest before heading back home. I closed my eyes for a second when a gruesome smell past my nose. A second later a horrifying growl come from within the tree line shadows. The thought i had was ROUGE.  

~Liam rouge west bound east of pack house~ I quickly mind-linked. The only thought i had in my head was, MUST PROTECT MY BABIES.

_______________________________

I ran the kids to a hole in a tree and told them to stay quiet. I stood up ready to attack. "Come out your disgusting smelling beast!" i screamed towards the shadows. I heard the bushes rustle and then a big chocolate brown wolf came out. I kept my stance and growled. The wolf shift back to human, it was the person i least wanted to see it. He found me! William Rogers the person who sent those letters, the one that wants me and my son.

I growled loudly. "So, where is your little boy Jasmine?" I growled again refusing to answer his question. "MUMMY!" I turned to see Kathryn runny towards me with tears down her face. "Kathryn i told to stay put" I spoke through me teeth. "They.. the man they scare me and brother ran off towards pack house for help....I I was scared" she cried harder. "Well, isn't this such a nice moment!" he bombed with laughter. "You had twins now did we Jasmine, i guess the girl will do until we get the boy" His smile showed evil and hatred. I go to pull Kathryn closer to me when i heard her squeal. I looked around to find a man holding her. "LET HER GO!" My alpha voice bombed. "Now now my dear Jasmine, just do as your told and she will fine" "don't touch her!" i heard my mates voice heighten behind me.

After a few minutes of death stares William spoke up. "Listen here mister badass alpha take one more step and your daughter here will not see tomorrow" a tear escaped me eye when he said that. "No please not my baby, please just let her go" i pleased over and over again. "ALPHA I WARNED YOU! TAKE ANOTHER STEP SHE IS GONE" "hand over the little boy and things will be ok" His voice seem calm. I growled. "YOU WILL NOT TOUCH MY BABY!" I screamed. I heard Liam take a step and then i heard a crack of a neck. The sound i didn't want to hear. "NOOOO!" I screamed and fell to the ground. I held my hand over my face to muffle my cries. Tears kept running down my cheeks. He killed her, my baby. My baby girl was gone. I stay knelling on the grounded while the other battled the rouges. I felt so lost, so much pain. Soon black dots blurred my vision and darkness consumed me.

Liam's POV~~ 

My little girl is gone. That just made Leo mad and now in full control. I shifted and full on sprinted toward him and aimed for the neck. I ripped him to shreads. I slowly turned with tear rolling down my face to see Jasmine passed out. I whimpered. I shift back to human and walked over to her body and carried her back. 'Someone please pick up Kathryns body and start planning the funeral please' i used the packlink. I received alot of sad yeses.

I laid Jasmine in bed and broke down. Kathryn is gone, she was to young why her.

A/N 

Omg Saaaaaaad chapter poor kathryn :( 

See what happens next.  

Sorry for errors

Vote 

Comment 

Share