Chapter Eight - Part One

He was crying. I felt his pain, his sadness. He was making my cry.

I walked up to him and rubbing my nose on his lap.

"Your wolf is really beautiful Jasmine" I tilted my head to the side. He chuckled.

"You are a golden brown wolf with a strip of white down your nose and on the tips of your tail and paws" He said gently stroking the strip on my nose cause my wolf to purr. Now, how do I shift back mhmm. I sat up looking at my feet and tilting my head to the side again.

"Babe, just imagine yourself as a human again" I looked at him with lust then to suddenly be in human form. I covered myself and Liam growled at that.

"You don't have to hide yourself from my jasmine I am your mate and I know you feel the mate bond a lot more that you have shift which means I will see your body naked or not for the rest of my life" He said touching my cheek. The sparks on my cheek didn't make me jump but I looked into his eyes showing lust and he was as well. He leaned forward closing the gap between us. His lip touched mine and it was different than before it was like our lips were made for each other, they fit together like a puzzle piece. We kissed for a while before parting gasping for air. He handed me a shirt and pants that he had hidden behind a tree, they were a bit big but its good enough till I get my dress.

----- Later that night -----

We finally walked back into the house to everyone still partying on. I could smell everyone in the room was a werewolf. I yawned and everyone started heading out to go home. I walked into the kitchen to be embraced in a hug. I looked up to see it was Max.

"Max, oh my gosh" I was crying in happiness, I haven't seen him in years. I was in the middle of hugging him when I heard a growl.

"Liam, cool it this is my eldest brother Max" I smiled looking at him.

"So, this is your mate jasmine? Mum and dad told me that you found him way before your birthday." He was scanning Liam up and down being the usual protective brother and family member.

"Yes, This is my mate Liam, and you don't need to give me and him a lecture on the rights and wrongs mum and dad have done that many of times already."

------ 3 Months later------

"Oh. My. Gosh. Jasmine prom is in 2 months and you don't have a dress yet?" Mary screamed into the phone, you see her and her mate moved to his pack house she is a very heavily pregnant mamma.

"I know Mary, I don't even know who I am going with yet..... Never mind Liam will take me" I smiled evilly, he hates wearing a tux or a suit.

"Hahaha, I would love to see that but I'm on house arrest due to the fact I'm due any day now.. sometimes I wish this kid could just pop out already" I couldn't stop laughing.

"Don't laugh at me JASMINE! This will be you one day" She was right no matter what Liam wanted kids and my parents wanted grandbabies.

"Anyways, Mary I have to go I'm going to Liam's for the night by ill text you sexy" It always cheers her up when I call her sexy haha. I hang the phone up and walked out of my room and headed for the door.

"Where are you going?" Paul looked unhappy, here we go.

"I'm staying at Liam's tonight mum said I couldn't and his parents said alright." Giving him the 'no shit' voice.

"Just be care sis" He didn't even say bye, what a jerk. I hoped into my car and slowly pulled out the drive way. It was a hour drive to Liam's.

When I finally arrived at Liam's he was sitting at the front door waiting. He was smirking, I didn't get to step out of the car before I was in his arms.

"Well, Hello beautiful" Our lips crushed to together, it was a long passionate kiss that just deepen a lot.

"Hey handsome" I managed to say while catching my breath. We smiled madly at each other. Walking in side saying hi to his parents and heading straight to his room. I had placed my bag down when I suddenly picked up and thrown to the bed, making me squeal.

"Gosh, Jasmine you don't know how much I want to complete the mating process right now" Oh my god that wasn't Liam that was his wolf, oh wow I'm in trouble.

"Well, hello to you to Leo" I said smiling and playing with his hair.

"Why don't you let Jess come out and play" He smirking.

"No, because if I did, I know that I will be very sore tomorrow. Us humans cant handle the way you guys do it." He chuckled.

"Sorry Jasmine, Leo was being a little shit" With that he was spacing out and by the looks of it was having an argument with Leo.

"Babe, if you want to complete the process you know I'm ready." His eyes went straight to me, he licked his lips.

"But first, I want to mark you" He didn't have to say that twice, he was sending my wolf crazy. I leaned over for more access to my neck. He slowly kissed the area cause me to moan, he slowly started to bite into my skin at first it was pain but it turned into pleasure. He licked the mark to remove the blood. My body was going crazy I needed him now!

And well, lets just say what the future Luna wants she gets.

A/N

Sorry I haven't updated for a while I've had some personal issues. But I hope there are not to many errors and that you enjoy the chapter.

Please vote comment and share :D