Chapter Twelve

Liam's POV ~

The heat was starting to hurt Jasmine you could tell by her facial expressions showing here and there.

"Jassy babe, did you want to head off now?" I couldn't help but to frowning at how tense she has become in the last 20 minutes.

"I think we should for the best.." She looked at me with lust and pain rushing through her eyes all at once. We made our way out to the limo and I let her hop in first we sat there peacefully till Jasmine spoke.

"Gaaah! I take it anymore!" She yelled slightly and jumped on my lap to welcome me into a kiss. I kissed her back making her moan with my tongue dancing in her month. We both grinding against each other when the car pulled up at my house so I picked her up she wrapped her legs around me never breaking the kiss. I walked so up the stairs with her hand racing around my chest and moaning while our tongues dance for dominance.

I laid her half naked body on the bed and hovered her on planting soft kisses on her jawline making my way down to her mark. She kept moaning getting louder and louder it was turning me on so bad.

"Mhmm Liam" She moans while playing my hair and tugging slightly which is making me even harder. I trailed my soft kisses down to the top of breast.

WARNING IF YOU DONT LIKE R RATED READINGS PLEASE SKIP TO THE NEXT BOLD WRITTING!!!!!

She arched into me so I could unclasp her bra and sliding it off gently. Leaving kisses down her arms. I grabbed both of her breast they fit just perfectly into my hands.

"Perfect," I said while gently suck on her nipple and flicking it, I gave both breast the same amount of attention. When I was sucking one I was rubbing my thumb around the nipple of the other earning a pleasurable moan from Jasmine. I trailed my kisses away from her breast and down towards her stomach.

"I cant wait to see this little belly occupied by our child" She giggle while playing with my hair. I looked her straight in the eye, there was no pain present and it made my wolf howl in happiness. I flicked my tongue over her belly button make her giggle again. She was resting on her elbows looking down at me with a smirk on her face. I went to her toes and kissed my way up.

"Spread your beautiful legs for me baby" With no hesitations her happily opened them. I kissed the inner sides of her thighs, I could feel the heat flowing off her wet goodness. I grunted to the smell that washing over my senses. I put my hands under her legs and on her hip bring her forward I bit. I flicked her nub slowly earning soft moans and whimpers from her.

I let my fingers gently graze over her wet folds, im surprised that is isn't begging for me to just fuck already. I looked up to her with her eyes rolling in the back of her head in pleasure. I leant back up to her face and kissed her hard and passionate. She slowly unbuckled my belt and slid my pants which landed on the floor, she did the same to my boxers. She grabbed ahold of my fully erected member and slowly paced her hand up and down. She licked the head and the pre cum.

"Oh babe" I moan it felt really good. She wrapped her mouth around my member and started bopping her head up and down. I grabbed her hair and pulled it to the side and pushed her head down and up helping with the process, I was on the edge of exploding I stopped her and picked her up from the floor and carried her to the bed and hovering over planting a passionate kiss on the lips.

I reached over the nightstand to grab a condom when she pulled me arm away, she looked at me with lust.

"Liam, please we need to complete the deal" She panted, I nodded and returned to her lips. I lined myself at her entrance, I teased her entrance she groaned in annoyance.

"Please Liam I need you please baby!" I whimpered, she didn't have to say it twice before I swift thrusted into her cause her to scream in pleasure. I quickened my pace.

"Oh Liam... faster baby faster" she moaned, I granted her wish and went to faster I could before releasing my semen inside her. She screamed my name in pure orgasmic pleasure.

R RATED PART OVER FOR THOSE WHOM DIDNT WISH TO READ!!

We panted together staring deeply into each others eyes, her eye were my heaven, my whole world.

"I love you Jasmine and don't you forget that!" I whispered into her ear. She smiled while sitting up. I laid beside her and rubbed her back, she looked at me and smiled again.

"Your tired, so sleep baby ill be here in the morning I promise" She laid back down and snuggled into my chest, I kissed her forehead and started to does off when I heard her whisper.

"I love you too Liam and I feel bad about leaving you" She didn't continue because all I heard she her soft snores in delightful dream awaited her. I slowly let the darkness consume me.

------------ 2 Days later ----------------

Jasmine's POV ~

I slowly stretched to have a sudden urge to puke. I raced to the bathroom and dry heaved over the toilet till the vile finally come flowing out. Someone placed a glass of water to the side of me and was holding me hair back.

"Jasmine, I think you maybe pregnant.." Liam spoke after I had stop puking. Its finally happening, I'm going to be a mum!

A/N

Hi guys, hope you enjoy this chapter it maybe short for those whom wished not to read the R Rated part but I understand some people wish not the read that, sometimes when I read that kind of stuff I'm like its 50 shades of grey all over again and ways enjoy sorry for errors.

Also my computer is getting put into a service due to a virus so I will be doing it on my phone for a bit.

What gender will the baby be?

Will it be twins?

and once again Who is the Unknown POV from chapter eleven?

This shall be revealed in the next chapter of ALPHA WHO!

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE