Chatper Sixteen

I woke to Kathryn crying. I jumped up, when she saw my face she smiled, she actually smiled then she started to giggle, moving her arms and legs from excitement. I picked her up gently, I heard her little tummy grumble, I laughed and went to get a bottle for her and one for Alec when he wakes up.

Walking up the stairs, I could hear alec screaming.

"For heaven sakes Liam, attend to your son" I threw the hot bottle at him and groaned when it hit his face.

"Feed him now! You're waking the pack" I sat down and gave Kathryn her bottle, she sucked franticly at the bottle like there was no tomorrow.

"Hey hey, there is more where that came from sweet heart. Slow down, you will get a tummy ache" she slowed down a bit. I can't believe that I had twins. It's a miracle. We only knew that we were having Alec, we didn't expect little Kathryn. Doc said that the reason why we couldn't see her is because Alec had he back to us most times because he was protecting his sister.

Once she finished her bottle I gently placed her small body over my shoulder and start patting her back softly. After a while she let out a huge burp and a giggle. I rocked her back and forth to gently force her to sleep which she did and Liam did the same thin with Alec.

~~~~~ 4 months later ~~~~~~~

"LIAM GET YOUR ASS OUT OF BED NOW!" i screamed from the kitchen. Since the twins have been born liam has become lazy and is never around to play or help me with the pups. Its like i was bringing them up on my own. I have had it.

After feeding the twins and put them to sleep I angrily walked into our bedroom. To found Liam still asleep.

"Liam!!" I screamed in his ear. He groaned and pushed me to the floor. Tears filled my eyes.

"First you stop helping with the twins and now you are pushing me around.. Best way to tell me you don't want me no more" I cried and ran into the bathroom and lock myself in. Call me bipolar but really I feel rejected so much more than lately.

"What the hell are you on about Jasmine!" He screamed from behind the door.

"JUST REJECT ME LIAM IT WOULD BE LESS PAINFUL!" I cried back.

"Why would I reject you when I have two most beautiful children that are here today because of you my beautiful mate" He calmly stated. I wiped my face off with a wet cloth.

"I'm really am sorry I haven't been helping out it just well, Jasmine to be honest I've been getting these letters and I kinder have been working out who is sending them." He paused. "They are threatening to take you and Alec away.. the person doesn't want anything to do with Kathryn nor me they just want you two" I slowly opened the door looking down.

"Really? why couldn't you just tell me instead of ignoring your family" I whispered. I felt his arms wrap around me, my body instantly melted into his arms.

"it was hard to talk to you because you were either with the girls or the twins and then at night when I finish working on it for the day you would be asleep" I snuggled into his hold even more.

"It was because the twins they are a lot to handle these days, Alec started to crawl yesterday so yeah"

"He crawled?" He questioned my statement. I nodded my head as in yes. He lift me up and carried me to the Alec's bedroom, and sure enough Alec wasn't asleep. that sneaky little boy.

"Gaaah! Alec its nap time honey come on sleep" I went to rock him to sleep when Liam stepped in and placed him on the floor. Alec started to crawl for his teddies in the far corner of the room. Liam face was surprise and I saw sadness slowly faze into his eyes.

"What's wrong?" I titled my head to the side.

"Alec is only 4 months right?" He questioned.

"Yeah why?"

"Most pups don't crawl until 5 and a half months, Babe I know why they want you and Alec now but who is doing this!!" I shouted and Alec stared at his father in shock. Liam looked at Alec as he started to sob.

"No no no Alec baby don't cry daddy mean to shout not at you anyways. Please don't cry. Daddy will get you a cookie" Liam picked Alec up which made him smile. Life seemed to perfect and like Liam said someone is after me and my son. I become scared while just watching their happy moment as I come to realization that it is going to be taken away. Those people from years ago were not lying they would come after me after my first child was born. But how did they find out? I went into shock I couldn't move, couldn't hear, I could only see. They are coming and they wont stop like they said...

A/N

Sorry for the long time before I loaded this chapter Writers block :(

I hope you enjoy this chapter and the next one will not be to long I promise..xoxox

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

Love Ya :)