Chapter Seventeen

Its been months since we got that letter. Liam has started preparing for any situation.

"Kathryn, stop chewing on your doll." They were crying over and over again. The twins birthday is almost here. Their first birthday.

"No." she sobbed at me with her little voice as I took her doll away.
"My dolly, not mummys. MINE!" She screamed and started crying, again.
"What the hell is going on here?" Liam stood at the doorway. I looked at him and then looked at Kathryn, as to point out that it was her making all the commotion.
"I told her to stop and she didn't, so no dolly for the rest of the day." I said aiming it at Kathryn. She started to sob again. I felt cruel for getting up her but I was just disciplining her. Liam shook his head and walked out. I picked up Kathryn and Alec and walked into the bathroom, which was joined onto their room. I placed them down and started to fill the bath up.
"Okay kids strip for mummy. It's bath time." I tried to make it sound fun, Alec was excited but Kathryn wasn't. She has been in some weird moods today. I picked her up and put her in the bath. They played in there for what felt like for ever. I picked them up and dried them. Alec's hair was damp and stuck out at odd angles. Kathryn was still upset and I kneeled down to her level. "Sweety, I'm sorry, for getting angry at you." She gave me a small smile and wrapped the towel around her even tighter. I smiled and put there pjs on. Alec stuck his hand out and Kathryn grabbed it. "Time for bed, beautifils." Alec gave me a weird look and pulled is sister into their room. I tucked them into their beds and kiss them good night. Walking with a smile. Liam walked by and I grabbed his hand and wrapped my arms around him. He had a small frown on his face as if he was confused I was hugging him. "They're in bed?" He asked smiling at me. "Yeah, all settled." I grinned mischeviously. A sly, mischievous smirk made its way to his face and his grip around me tightened. Just as Liam started to lean in for a kiss i heard a muffled cry from the nursery. 'Darn kids' I screamed in my head. Liam nodded at me to go to bed as if he was going to handle it.

I laid down and was soon engulfed in darkness of a peaceful sleep.

~~~~~~ 5 MONTHS LATER ~~~~~~~~

The twins birthday was heaps of fun. My little babies were growing up so fast.

"Got your shoes on Kathryn?" I yelled from the bottom of the stair case. "Yes mummy coming now" her soft little voice echoed down the halls. I looked up to see her skipping her way down the stairs in a joyful matter. "Hurry up your brother is growing impatient baby" I announced while gesturing towards Alec leaning against the door. We were going for their first walk in the forest, they were both very excited. We started for the trail the men used to do the border patrols. It was peaceful with the birds chirping and flying from tree to tree. The over grown vines that dangled from the tree were homes to many spiders and mice. Just watching the wildlife out here surprised the kids, they loved it out here.

After a hour walk we came to a lake which was full of life, fish splashing here and there. Deers drinking from the crystal clear lake and frogs croaking from afar. We sat down to rest before heading back home. I closed my eyes for a second when a gruesome smell past my nose. A second later a horrifying growl come from within the tree line shadows. The thought i had was ROUGE.
~Liam rouge west bound east of pack house~ I quickly mind-linked. The only thought i had in my head was, MUST PROTECT MY BABIES.

A/N

Sorry for taking long time to update. Writers block and my friends had been helping me so a shout out to OLIVIARATTRAY check her out ob wattpad her story is awesome. Sorry for any errors

Love you my readers.
Happy readings and merry christmas.

Vote

Comment

Share