Chapter 23

Recap:

 "Liam I'm on bed rest, so no one will see me like this" she gesture to her shirt. "I can only get up to feed this little bugger" She tickled him as he giggled. She sat down and began to breast feed our son. "I got to go and pick up Alec, I’ll see you later Hun" I kissed her cheek and Troy head. I walked and sighed. Now the hard is part picking a ring.

I sat at my desk holding the red velvet box. I had just finished putting up the rest of the book I had order to complete my shelving around my office. The house was final ready to move into, but I still wanted it to be a surprise for Jasmine. I was so caught up in my day dream I hadn’t realized that my phone had been ringing non-stop.

“Hello? Alpha Liam speaking” responding instantly after pressing the answer button.

“Hello my dear” I knew that kind voice anywhere, Jasmines mother.

“Oh hello Mrs. Hash, how are you today?”

“I’m good I’m good, I was just wondering when you wanted us to look after the babies so you can do your plan.” She was excited, I could tell by the tone she was using. Being alpha had some good advantages.

“I was thinking this weekend, this way I still have all week to get supplies and I don’t have to wait as long to see this ring on her gorgeously slim finger.” I paused to dream of the night I plan to bring her here, it will be amazing.

“Also, I can’t wait for her to see the house; I want to see her face to feel the emotions that run through her mind when she is carried through that front door.” I felt like a teenage girl at a football match, screaming and cheering for the hot guys except I’m cheering for my beautiful woman.

“Alright my dear we will be over midday on Friday to pick up the little munchkins” She laughed at the nickname she gave Alec and Troy.

“Ok I’ll see you then. Have a lovely day Lilly” She said she would and ended the call. I sighed as I looked around my office, I knew in time I would change it again to suit the little ones playing in here while I worked or for when jasmine wants to help or just be near me. But right now it’s perfect. All the furniture matched the furniture around it. I had chosen a dark Mahogany for my desk, book cases, and coffee table. The walls were a nice light brown with a black feature wall which I hope one day will be filled with family photos. In the center of the room on the roof was a chandelier. If you were to walk under it and looked up you would gasp at the beautiful nature of it. In the middle was two wolfs a black and white, they are in a howling position towards the main light bulb as if it was the moon. Then over in the corner was a little sitting area with two tan leather sofas with the coffee table in the middle. It was perfect just perfect.

Hopping into my car I look up at the house I know she will love it, smiling at the thought I drove off but slammed my foot on the gas when I saw the time. FUCK!!!! I forgot to pick up Alec from daycare FUCK!!!! I sped off towards his daycare I was 30 minutes late. I hope Jas doesn’t find out I would legit be in the dog house. I got there and he was sitting outside with his arms crossed with one of the helpers here.

“I’m so so sorry, I was busy Alec” I apologized while picking up and cuddle him.

“I’m telling mum, she said that if you’re not here to pick me up within 35 minutes of waiting to call her. And I called her, well miss did.” Crap! Why? Why me? I’m fucking Alpha I have important shit to do but my children come first and I had forgotten that.

“Is she coming right now to pick you up?” He nodded and just then she pulled into the car park. I’m so screwed!

“Liam James Hawker!!!!!!!!!” Her voice was soothing but I knew I was in trouble her tone was serious.