Chapter 24

Recap:

We final merged from the bathroom and laid in bed. We both laid there in a comfortable silence, he was drawing soothing circles on my low back and I was tracing his abs.

"I love you" I finally spoke as I looked up and gazed into his eyes.

"I love you too and forever will" He kissed my forehead as I slowly let sleep take over

___________________________

Jasmines POV~

I stretched out and moan of the feeling. I look over to see Liam still sleeping peacefully; the thought of last night had a smile plastered across my face.

"If I could wake up every morning to you smiling and last night’s events of image in the mind link I would be the happiest man alive" I giggled at his words and kissed him passionately.

"Mmm, better get up the boys should be awake by now" I slowly started to slip out from under the covers but couldn't Liam had his arm wrapped tightly around my waist.

"No needs to worry my love, your parents have taken them for the weekend" I looked at him confused.

"But I didn't organize this, why are with them?" he smile and kissed my forehead.

"We are having a weekend alone, is that ok with you?" I nodded and smashed my lips to his while straddling him. He began to tug on my nightingale gown and slipped it over my head. His eyes changed emotions from love to lust.

"Good morning Leo" I giggled and kissed him.

"So beautiful in human, would to run with jess today. Would you mind?" I shook my head.

"That's no problems with me. But no silly wolf business" I giggled again. Liam had returned and groan at me giggle, I knew it was turning him on by his little friend poking my thigh.

"Run later. You, me naked now!" he rolled us over, I laugh but began muffled by him kissing me. He had taken his boxers off and stood in front of me with almighty glory standing proud and tall. I licked my lips and crawled to the edge of the bed and putting in a little more swing my hips as I do so. I reached the end of the bed and captured his lips again. He laid us down when I had this bad feeling.

"Liam stop" he groaned and looked up.

"What's wrong baby, don't you want this?" waving his hand in front him as a gesture of his sexiness.

"Oh baby, I do want you but..." he looked confused.

"Then what's wrong?" Just then I felt the vile rise within my throat. I ran to the toilet and vomit into the toilet but missed it at the start so I was now kneeling in front of the toilet with vomit all over me. I felt Liam holding my hair back.

"It's alright I'm right" he whispered comforting words in my ear while I hurled my guts up.

"Just mind linked the doc. He'll be here in a sec" I was now leaning my head on the cabinet doors. I felt dehydrated and groggy. I heard footsteps entering the bathroom.

"Morning Alpha, Luna" I nodded slightly but stopped when I became lightheaded.

"We will move her to the bed so she isn't in vomit." I was then lifted and carried to the bed but not before Liam dressed me and cleaned up the vomit that covered my body.

"Luna I need you to answer some questions ok?" I nodded my head but became lightheaded again.

"What symptoms are you having" I went to speak but croaked and coughed so I mind linked the doc.