Chapter Three

I've been laying here for hours now, just laying here looking at the ceiling and totally in daydream land. Using my werewolf hearing to listen to everyone having a massive argument downstairs. Water was building up behind my eyes, why are they fighting cant they just get over the fact that Liam maybe my mate GOSH! I was caught up with my thoughts that I didn't realize that my father was shouting at Liam.
"DON'T YOU DARE GO UP THERE~!!!! I WANT YOU OUT OF MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW!!!" I could tell he was ignoring him because I could hear him still walking up the stairs to my room. I hopped off my bed and tippy-toed towards my door.
"I know you are behind the door my love... can we please talk?" he sounded upset something in me felt bad. I opened up my door he just stood there and staring into my eyes I glazed into his, the pull between us felt stronger.

We stood there for a good 3 minutes before I my father came to suddenly through him down the stairs and then the worst happened that could come to mind, my father VS my mate. I had to do something I couldn't just stand there and watch as they bash each other in human form. I had to step in.
"FOR FUCKS SAKE!!! STOP IT... DAD YOU ARE OVER REACTING TO THE SITUATION!!!" I screamed on the top of my lungs. Everyone stop and looked at me.
"I'm over you guys being so protective over me!" I shouted and went back into my room.
"Jasmine princess it just for the b-" I cut my dad off by the slamming my door which spilt slightly on the corner. I couldn't handle this no more I wanted out and the only way was with Liam. Oh Liam my handsome knight in shinny armor. I decided to grab a duffel bag and stuffed it with as much clothing as I could. I put a black hoodie on and some skinny jeans with my blue high tops. I through my bag out the window and I jumped down after it. Being in a family of werewolf's it would be very hard to escape; but thank fuck the wind was on my side tonight and was blowing in the direction I was heading. I was puffed I couldn't run anymore, I walked slowly and I started to cry. Why? Why do they have to be like this?

I've been walking for what seems like hours now, the weather turned against me and it was raining. GREAT *note sarcasms* Before I could take another step forward, three wolfs came out of the shadows. Can my night get any worse. They were snarling at me, there was light brown wolf with black tipped ears and tale; a black one with a white strip going down the face and a pure white wolf with a brown circle around one eye and towards it tale. I'm totally screwed. I stood there and went back to one of dads lessons that if you ever come across wolfs and wish no harm you get on your knees and bow your head. I did just that. Two of the wolfs disappear, I'm guess to shift back to human form. they walked back out with board shorts on they were totally hot with ripped as abs.
"What do you want Rogue?" One shouted I could tell by the power radiating off him that he was only a beta.
"I'm not a rogue!" I protested.
"Then why are you on our territory?" the other wolf asked.
"I simply went for a walk I did not mean to across the boarder line sorry." I apologized for my inconvenience.
"What is your name?" all three asked at the same time.
"M-my name is Jasmine Hash, the daughter of the Blue river pack" I hope they don't take me back I don't want to face my parents and they yelling of both my mum and dad and also my brother. I shivered from the rain and wind hitting me.
"You need to come with us the alpha wishes to speak with you" his voice sounded very protective all of a sudden. That wasn't all that was on my mind, what the hell is the alpha going to do but who's board line did I cross?

------- 30 minutes later ------------

We finally came to a very large house I am guessing it was the pack house. These wolfs were very inpatient because they just through me into what seemed to be the alphas office. I heard growling coming from the other side of the door. What ever those men did the alpha didn't like it. I looked around and I sat in the chair in front of the desk. I sat their waiting, waiting, waiting how long do they except me to wait for the fuck sake.

After around half and hour I walked around the office looking at all the pictures they must the elders of the pack. I yawned I really needed to sleep.
"I should sleep, the alpha wont mind I don't believe" I thought to myself, I laid down on the sofa in-between the bookshelves and waited for blackness to override.

I had woken not to the office I fell asleep in but a bedroom, it had one bright blue wall and the rest were a light blue three doors which I'm guess one goes to the bathroom and the other goes a wall in rob. I didn't want to move I was so warm and peaceful, then to realize that someone was spooning me. Fuck.... what do to I do.. I turn my head very slowly to attempt to look at the person. the only feature I could see was the jet black hair. then suddenly his eyes open It scared me. I could feel my heart racing at the speed of light thinking to myself please don't hurt me please don't hurt me. I heard a slight chuckle from the man laying next to me. My eyes darting all over the room searching for the easiest exit, only option the window. CRAP. He nuzzled into my neck and continued to chuckle. I was shaking in fear he growled at that.
"w-w-what do y-you want from me?" he didn't say anything he just laughing. He moved his hand away from my waist to stretch I took this moment to escape. I ran to the window as I was just about to get out when a strong arm wrapped around my waist and pulled me back in. Shit.
"I wouldn't do that if I was you jasmine" How did he know my name, wait never mind blonde moment the men from last night would have told him. He turn me around to face him i had my eyes closed I was scared.
"Open your eyes love" the voice sounded familiar. I opened them as I was told. I could feel his power coming off him he must be the alpha. I was shocked to see it was Liam. I smiled and gave him the biggest hug, I was safe well for now anyways.
"Oh Liam, I didn't mean to try and escape but I don't have all my werewolf senses so I couldn't tell if it was you." he just chuckled at me.
"What?" I wasn't very happy that he was laughing at me. His face went serious.
"Why did you run away from your home? you parents are worried!" I rolled my eyes here we go. He narrowed his eyes on me.
"I couldn't handle it anymore I have had enough of them being overprotective" I stated the true facts to why I had run away. he grunted he my answer.
"But it-"
"No buts Liam I know what you are going to say. Its for the best for you jasmine" *note last part in a high pitch voice and sarcasms*
"I've heard it many times, so if you are going to take me back to parents just do it already!" I shouted the last part. I looked over at my mate and seeing his face which was hurt I felt guilty.
"I-i'm sorry Liam i didn't mean to ye-" he cut me off by a kiss, oh that kiss. When our lips joined together it felt like fireworks exploding in my mouth. His tongue tapped my bottom lip requesting entrance and i let him in, his tongue exploring my month and us both fighting for dominance which he won. Minutes later we pull away from each other breathe less and panting.
"Jasmine Hash, you are mine and only mine" I giggles at his words he sounded so soft.
"Liam Hawker, you are mine I guess and only mine, and if another women so dares touches you I shall rip their throat out not matter the pack they belong to" Attempting to mimic his words. He wrapped his arms around my waist and chuckled.
"Gosh I love it when you tease"
"I was teasing? I thought we were having a heart to heart moment" Just as I send that his phone rang. It was an unknown call ID.
"Hello?"

A/N ~~~~~~~

CLIFF HANGER hahahah giggle sorry guys
I am so sorry for not updating anytime soon I promise ill try and do it on the regular bases. Anyways I hope you are liking my first book and if there is any mistakes please do mind them and I will correct them in sweet time.

Please vote comment and share :D