Chapter Ten

----3 months later-----

We had just got back from our world trip which was 3 months long. I must admit I enjoyed every second of it. I have only 2 months to complete my deal or I'm screwed, I cried for at least 2 days after leaving Liam and I still cant get over the fact he had a girlfriend which I'm guess was the pack slut every pack has one. I still get upset now and then but really I couldn't give two fucks anymore he choose his life and he shall pay I have a plan to make him jealous and starting at the house warming party this weekend with my parents new home. Your probably wondering why I said 'my parents new home' well I moved in with my brother Paul and his mate that he found just under a week ago she is British and her name matches her beauty, Rose Piper well soon to be Rose Hash. I haven't change but I did dip dye my hair red so now my beautiful wavy blonde hair shades down into a bright red colour.

"Morning Rose" I walked in to the kitchen, this house was large but not as large as my old house. Its was 5 bedroom, cinema, games rooms, Paul's office and a library. I have the room at the top of the house because to honest I didn't want to hear what Paul does in the bedroom.

"Morning Jasmine, sleep well?"

"I didn't actually, I guess I'm still getting used the new house.." I shrugged my shoulders and grabbed an apple.

"Well, I'm off to school ill see you later okie" I grabbed my keys and school port and walked out to my new baby, a land rover 2013 model in a dark blue if I could have that car as a boyfriend that would be lovely.

I pulled up to school I got I text from Mary saying that all the nearby werewolf's packs have all joined in the one school now. Thank fuck Liam doesn't go to school anymore. I still had my normal classes just with 4 more people in the class now. I walked into the school and instantly got wolf whistles from all the guys standing with the cheerleaders stupid jocks. I continued to walk to my locker when I heard a high pitched squeal. I slowly turned around to see Mary running at me.

"MARY!!" I screamed as we smashed into a tight girlie hug.

"Oh My God, I've missed you soo much like unbelievably" I gave her a light squeeze.

"You look good, im sorry I wasn't around when the baby was born, what does the baby look like? is it a boy or girl? oh oh what did you name it?" I started bomb barding her with questions, she just giggles. She took out her phone and showed me a picture, I mental awed.

"Omg you make the most adorable baby, girl?" I questioned.

"Yep, her name is Ashley" I smiled, I'm not going to tell Mary about my deal with the moon goddess stuff, I was scared that she would push me to Liam and make him fuck me. a frown formed on my face I missed him.

"Hey, don't be sad is it because of Liam?" I nodded I didn't want to speak.

"Its okie come on, we have first period to get too, apparently there is a new teacher and he is super hot just don't tell my mate that.."

"What is your mates name btw? I have never asked and you have never told me.." She smiled like she was mind-linking him at this very second.

"His name is micheal and you see him today he is our gym teacher" I have never seen her smile like that before it made me happy to know that my best friend was happy.

We went to my locker than hers and head to class. We got to the door when I smelt it, Liam he was our new teacher. I stood there shocked looking at the door.

"Are you going to open it and go in?" mary had a queationing/ worried look on her face. Crap!

"H-h-he is o-o-our new t-t-teacher" I looked at her and she looked angry.

"Come on lets go in" she had a plan and know this because it was written all over her face. We entered and I didn't even look up at him I just went to the back of the room and stared out the window.

"Mrs. Hash would you care to join the class" He said sternly. Just I was about to answer Mary spoke up.

"No, she shall not! Man whore!" She did not just say that he is an Alpha. Everyone went quiet and you could tell that Liam was about to shift when Mary spoke up again.

"Sorry sir, I still have pregnancy hormones running through me" She answered and then giggled. I starting writing I note to Mary and passed it too her

[You shouldn't have done that he is an alpha!] Jas

[he is a what?!! ALPHA WHO?] Mary

[He is the Alpha of The Blood Dawn Pack] Jas

[Omg Really so you would be the Luna of the Blood Dawn Pack, the most feared pack of the world?] Mary

[yep]Jas

[Wow] Mary

[He keeps staring :\] Jas

[I know I can see that] Mary

[this is the plan make a new note and make it look noticeable that you are doing and write Did you hear that the teacher fucked a whore right in front of burger king] Jas

[Okie got it Jim!] Mary

We sat there in pure silence when Liam shouted at Mary.

"read out aloud what is written on that note please? why keep it secret when you can tell the whole class Mary" She stood up and started saying what was written on the letter.

"Did you hear the rumors going around that Mr. Hawker was caught fucking his pack slut in front of burger king. what a total man whore" I stood up as he was about to yell at her.

"Gosh, Liam you never change your way huh? mhmm I guess that means misses palmer and her five daughters will be the only lover you will have" *note the sarcasm* I giggled and walked out the room just as the bell rang. Me and Mary cracked up laughing. A tune played for an announcement over the speakers and a lady said for me to see Mr.hawker in his office.

"Fuck him" and walked off to my next class.

"Miss Hash please see Mr. Hawker right now!" my second period teacher was a total bitch. so I hopped up and walked to his office, as soon as I opened the door I was pinned to the wall.

"Get off me you fuck tard!" he growled at me, Ill show him. I pushed him causing him to go flying across the room.

"Jasmine, please let me explain what happened before you left for your trip" I took a seat and letting him know that I will listen. He sat down on his chair behind the desk.

"Jasmine, what you saw that night or what you heard that night was false. As soon as I found you I broke up with her was trying to get me back. I didn't mean for this to happen. I am really really really sorry Jasmine, please forgive me?" I looked at him, can I trust him? I shook my head as a no. He face frown even more and tear dropped from his eye.

"She slapped me and you just stood there and watched. I asked you a question you didn't answer it! How can I trust what you just told me?" I shouted at him and I couldn't help the tears that fell from my eyes.

"It doesn't matter anymore I've only got 2 months to live so what the point.." I stood up went for the door.

"I hope you fi-" I was cut off by his lips crashing against mine. I faced him properly and deepen the kiss. I miss this, his soft lips and his touch.

a/n

Sorry, this chapter was just a quickie for break away from my assignments, enjoy! :D

Will she take him back?

Will she take him back but have trust issues with him?

Will she reject him right then and there?

Yours prays shall be answered in the next chapter of ALHPA WHO!

giggle

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE