Chapter Eight - Part two

"You cant leave me Liam!" my eyes started to water.He was going to leave me here, alone and almost to go on heat.

"Jasmine babe, I have to go its a important business trip, it will be only for a couple of days." He was leaving me and will not take me with him. i gave a little hissed and locked myself in the bathroom and balled my eyes out.

"Jasmine, please don't cry i don't want to leave when I'm in the bad books with you" i hissed at him to leave but i scented that he was sitting at the door.

" Why don't you just leave, you going to me anyways!" i shouted from behind the door, i heard a growl and the door being kicked off the hinges with Liam standing their angry as fuck. Wait its not Liam its Leo.. shit I'm in trouble now.

"Leo, I'm sorry please don't hurt me"

"Jasmine, i would never hurt you and we are hurting because we have to leave you as well but you got to understand that this trip is important" sighing and looking at the ground i felt guilty and i knew he could feel it to. He came up and hugged me and kissed me with his soft gently lips. I will miss those lips.

"I love you Liam and I'm sorry its just worried that you wont be home on ti-"

"What you mean i wont be home on time?" Sighing sometimes I reckon he is truly blonde.

"Liam, I will be going into heat in the next couple of days" he gasped, his facial expression was horrified.

"Listen, if you start going into heat call me straight away okie Jasmine.. the longer you wait the more its going to hurt" He picked me up and carried me bridal style and carefully sat on the bed. We sat their in silence not an awkward one but one that was comfortable. While snuggling in his arms i felt complete and i didn't want to let go. Soon a dark slumber took over and i fell asleep peacefully in my mates arms.

Liam's POV

She gently nodded off to sleep. Her little whines and snores were adorable. I carefully laid her down and pulled the covers over her body to keep her warm. I kissed her forehead and headed home to start packing for my business trip.

Kevin I wont Jasmine to protected left right and centre at all times while i am gone understood! i mind linked Kevin my beta.

Yes Alpha, but what will happen when she goes into heat?

Don't worry about that and that's why i choose you to protect her because you have mate and i know you wouldn't cheat on your mate.

Thats total true alpha, have a good trip! I mental rolled my eyes at him. Sighing now what should i wear.

-------- 2 days later -----------

Jasmine's POV

No one was home, dad and mum left to go to Fiji for a holiday while my brother Paul has gone on the business trip with Liam. I was walking down the stairs when I heard the biggest bang over, I looked through the window and saw a black 4x4 smashing through the security fence. Oh god this cant be good. They stop just outside the front door and then that's what surprised me was. They pulled out all these weapons. FUCK.

LIAM! If you can hear me HELP! There is strange men outside with weapons and they smell like Rogues!  I screamed through mind link forgetting to block everyone else. A second later the house was being fired at and bullets going all over the place, i ran to the basement the only safe spot i believe. But on the way, the Chandler fell on top of me I let out a little whimper and a couple of last words through mind link to Liam before darkness took over my stiffen body. I love you Liam, Please hurry.

A/N

Sorry its been a while before updating well I've been pretty business with the family and other stuff. I hope you like this chapter and if you think its to dramatic tell me and ill turn it down a bit in the next chapter. If there is any errors please forgive me and i hope you enjoy

-Shantelle xox :)