Chapter 20

Jasmine's POV~~~~~
Sighing deeply, I missed Liam so much. He hasn't called for four days and I'm getting quite worried about him. Picking up the phone I decided to attempt to call him.

Ring Ring Ring.....
"Hello" He sounded out of breath.
"Liam? Why are you out of breath?"
"Oh Jasmine, I-I-I'm just finishing up my workout.. Got keep fit you know babe!" I don't believe any of those words.
"Who is she LIAM!" I screamed down the line.
"Jasmine its not what you think baby, I promise"
"Then why are you lying and why haven't you called for 4 days and why haven't you come home yet? You know Alec is missing you and asks everyday if you had come home yet!" I continued to rage.
"Jasmine calmed down I am sorting out a rouge problem, ill be home in a couple of months I promise babe."
"A couple of months will be to late" I mumbled into the phone.
"Why is that?" angrily sighed into the phone.
"Because I'm due in a month and a half that why!"
"Y-Y-Your pregnant"
"Yes LIAM! I am pregnant and I have been since you Left" I cried into the phone.
"Why didn't you tell me before"
"Because I was waiting for you to get home.. that's why"
"Liam I have to go. Alec is getting sleepy. Bye"
"Ok, Bye jasmine I love you and I will be try and make it home sooner"
"I love you too"

I sat there just staring at the phone and wondering what he must have been doing. I picked up Alec and started walking to his room. I laid him down. "Can you read me a story mamma?" he rubbed his eyes."Sure baby, Which one?" I walked over to the bookshelf. "The Beauty and The Beast please" I grabbed out the book and sat down beside him. "Once upon a time the-" I was cut off by the slamming of the pack house door. Being the hormonal me, I stomped all the way out his room and down stairs. I slowly walked down the stairs holding a baseball bat. Yes I'm holding a baseball bat the pack has gone to some party except the young families which they have a house of there own, I wish I had a house of my own but no we are living in the pack house. YAY (Note the sarcasm). Reaching the bottom of the stair case I hear banging and clanging in the kitchen. Oh My God this is it I'm going to be killer by one of these serial killers off those horror movies. Fear is slowly taking over my body, I slowly work up a scream in my throat. I turn the kitchen corner sharp turning on the lights while holding the baseball bat in striking position. When the light turns on I swing the bat with my eyes closed excepting it to hit the person but it didn't. The bat was stopped and chuckle from the person holding it. The chuckle made my knees quiver of weakness. It was Liam. I didn't open my eyes I just run up and hugged him the best I could with my overly very swollen belly. "I thought you weren't coming home till a couple of days?" I mumbled into his chest. "I was but when you said you were pregnant I had to come home" He rubbed my belly. "Hey little one, daddy's home" I felt the baby kick. "Liam the baby loves your voice, He is kicking from your attention" My mate looked up at me and smiled "Its a boy?" I shrugged "I have a feeling its a boy" He chuckled "Is Alec asleep?" "No I was reading him a story when you came in" He nodded "Ill go finish that story for you baby, you get some rest" With a kiss on the forehead, he went up stairs with my following behind. As soon as my head hit that pillow darkness consumed me, leaving me in wonderful and happy dreams. Because he was back!

A/N

Sorry I haven't updated in a while but here it is Chapter 20 I hope you enjoy! Sorry for any errors.

Happy new year (its a bit late and im sorry) 2014!!!

SHARE

VOTE

COMMENT

Alpha Whoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें