27 [full]

"so... you are very pretty in real life wow i'm impressed."

"Bitch i'm pretty all day every day what do you mean"

jimin laughs for who knows how many times that day.

And min really loves his laugh. The way his eyes disappear when he laughs, the way he clutch his stomach, it makes min feels some type of way.

"Are we going to the movies now?"

Jimin nodded and hold min's hand, guided her the way.

"Jimin, please let go of my hand."

It's not that min didn't like it, she like it very much, in fact she love when he holds her hand but she is very shy and it's their first encounter too.

jimin pouts, "aww but I thought you like it when I hold your hands?"

"no bitch when did i said that"

jimin smirks and whispers, "but you low key love it"

min gasped and looked everywhere except jimin's eyes. jimin just laughs it off and continue walking to the cinema down the road. 

They walked in silence.

It's not that typical awkward silence, it feels comfortable and min somehow feels safe with jimin.

Min's phone buzzed, and she wondered who would text her except jimin? Could it be.... yoongi? but, why would yoongi texted her?

kinkyoongi: yo

kinkyoongi: are you with jimin?

kinkyoongi: tell him to go home

kinkyoongi: right now

kinkyoongi: it's important

kinkyoongi: someone is waiting for him

kinkyoongi: and that someone is not friendly trust me

kinkyoongi: ASAP!!!!!!!

min furrowed her eyebrows and lightly tugged jimin's shirt, "hey check this out" min showed her phone to jimin.

"yoongi?"

"yeah"

jimin silently reads her texts with yoongi.

"fuck"

Jimin looked angry judging from his clenched jaws. He slowly released their intertwined hands, "sorry, I'll make it up to you I swear, right now I have to go home."

jimin runs away.

like, literally ran away from min without a proper explanation and a proper goodbye and a proper lap dance she's been waiting for.

Min feels sad.

but she's a strong bitch.

but, something keeps bugging min.

who is this someone?

A/n: I suck dicks at writing full chapter wtf and I'm really surprised y'all actually like the last chapter what.