41 [full]

Jimin stands in front of min's apartment door with a box of pizza and a bouquet of fresh roses from a shop he past on his way.

What Jimin noticed when he bought the flowers is, today is Valentine's Day and he forget that when there's shit load of signs that said,

"Valentine's day offer!
Buy three chocolates gets free strawberry condom!"

How could he forget.

oh well never mind, he bought roses. What kind of girl refuse roses from a very handsome and sexy guy.

Probably girls who's allergic to roses but that's not the point.

Jimin checked his appearance, straightened his shirt and combs back his hair to make him look 10000000 times sexier.

And it works, because Min secretly check Jimin out but then again who doesn't want to check Jimin out.

Have you seen his thick ass? And don't forget that abs and that strong jaw?

/fans self

"Hey baby, bought you pizza AND roses since its Valentine's Day"

Min gasped and slung her arms around jimin's neck, "oh my gosh!!"

She kissed Jimin.

Yes.

She kissed him.

Not the kiss that looks like they are sucking each other's faces but it's a simple, passionate kiss that made jimin tightened his grip around min's waist and the kiss that made min smiled against jimin's plump lips.

"oh wow Min that's um..."

"Amazin—"

"PIZZA!!!!!!!"

Min hurriedly grab the box and went to the living room.

"Hoe you coming?"

"Uh yeah be right there."

---------------------

"So, Netflix and chill for Valentine huh?"

They are both currently sitting on the sofa in the living room while eating pizza, well, Min ate half of the pizza by herself.

Jimin smirk and place his hand on top of min's bare thighs because she only wear shorts and a plain white tees.

see through tees.

Jimin is not sure if Min is teasing him right now because he can clearly see her red bra and it's making him having a hard time.

Not only the time is hard but his dick is also hard.

"Jimin, I don't have Netflix! How can we 'Netflix and chill' then?"

Min pouted and crossed her arms in front of her chest that made her boobs bigger, fuller, and not to mention it makes the red bra more visible.

"So you don't have Netflix?"

"yeah..?"

Jimin, out of nowhere  pulled out twenty king sized condoms with different flavors from his jeans. Don't know how he stuffed all the shit but oh well lord Jimin have his own ways to bang girls I supposed.

"Oohh baby girl don't worry, I don't have chill either."

A/n: you know where this is going.
I try to make Valentine special chapter but it turns out.... Not what I'm expecting.