57 [full]

Min quickly grab her black coat and slipped on her sneakers. She hurriedly went down the staircase and hailed a cab.

"to Club NB please!"

It was a long ride filled with silence.

Min did not know what happened with Jimin and why he act like that. She thought he was happy with her?

Ok maybe not because she is nothing but a bitch to Jimin.

But he loves her?

Or loved.

We never know.

"We're here ma'am." The cab driver stopped in front of the club. Min payed the driver and thanked him.

She pushed the door and immediately searched Jimin.

She looked everywhere for him until she founded Jimin completely wasted, desperately leaning against the wall.

"Come on Jimin let's get you home." Min helped Jimin walked outside the club. As much as Min wanted explanation about what Jimin texted earlier, she have to wait until Jimin is sober enough to explain.

Sigh.

It's going to be a long night.

—————

"Explain."

Jimin gulped.

"I swear to god Min, what I said last nig-"

"Fucking explain park jimin!"

"Baby please calm down I-"

Min looked at Jimin angrily, "don't fucking tell me to calm down! How in the fuck am I supposed to calm down you bitch."

Min is furious right now.

She's confused, angry, and sad at the same time.

she's dissapointed, but not surprised.

Jimin sighed.

"I-I saw the rules."

"what fucking rules."

"Let me explain Min."

Min crossed her arms in front of her chest, " well you should've fucking explain hours ago you asshole."

"Okay fine do you want me to explain or not?" Jimin raised one eyebrows, waiting for her to answer.

"Fine."

"I saw the rules for trainees on Bighit. I'm not accepted yet as a trainee there but you know I got curious..."

"I'm listening."

"So I read all the rules and there's this rule that I can't follow... It was-"

"You can't be in a relationship." Min finally realized where this conversation is going.

Min's hand covered her mouth and silently gasped.

It hit her.

"So we're going to break up? Right here, right now?"

"No we're not going to brea-"

"WELL IT LOOKS LIKE FUCKING IT JIMIN."

Min slammed her fist on the table, making Jimin lightly jumped from his sit.

"WE FUCKING MADE LOVE TO EACH OTHER LAST NIGHT AND TODAY YOU'RE BREAKING UP WITH ME?"

"Min listen to me."

"Or what Jimin? Hm?"

"Or I'll fucking breaking up with you for real."

Min gulped and stayed silent. She played with her fingers, eyes floating around the room.

" I drink because I need some time alone to think about what I'm going to do with, "

He looked at Min lovingly.

"us."

"Of course I'm not going to easily give up on us but,"

Jimin sighed and faced her.

" I'm creating a distance for now, so if we have to separate, it won't hurt so much baby."

Jimin ran his thumb across Min's cheeks. She cries silently.

"But you said-"

"Shh"

Jimin hugged Min and held her tight, he smelled her hair, freshly washed, and it smells like lavender. Jimin wanted to stay, but he can't. He wanted to go home, but he also can't because to him, Min is his home.

"Let's just stay a little longer like this."

recently, i've been really emotional. and yes, this is short i know but i'll write longer chapters in the future. thank you for waiting.

NOTE : WHILE WAITING FOR ME (LAZY ASS AUTHOR) TO FINISH THIS SHIT, PLEASE DO CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY, THE MAIN CHARACTER IS HOSEOK MY BBY OFC, CHECK 'Feels Like We Only Go Backwards' !!!!