37 [full]

"ahhh fuck"

min threw her head back with sweats all over her neck because damn, who wouldn't feel tired when you ran like shit in the morning.

she just want to eat junk food and watch Netflix all day since it's Saturday.
The three of them are on their way to min's apartment after hours of running around like mad man.

"fuck I'm tired"

"ahh shit"

"shit I'm hungry"

"Fuck jimin can you please move faster?"

min's groaning and complains sounds so wrong and it turns jimin on.

"min baby, don't do that or I'll do something very bad to you"

jimin gritted his teeth, trying to control his explosive hormones. Min looked at his direction and raised an eyebrow, challenging him.

"such as?"

jimin smirk and snake his arms around min's waist, "oh baby you don't want to know"

min accepted his challenge.

Her face move closer towards his until the point they can feel each other's hot breath and touched each other forehead.

"What if I do want to know?"

As if min signaling him to go further, jimin licked his dry lips and stare at min's, plump and kissable lips. Jimin tightened his grip around min's waist until the point of he can feel min's boobs on his chest.

yeah he did that on purpose.

They move closer,

Closer,

And closer,

Until—

"BITCH YOU THOUGHT"

Min push jimin's head and then proceeded to walk with style to her apartment.

"tch, why did I love her?"

————————

"Baby why did you leave me?"

"Bitch I know you want to feel my boobs"

"Oops"

Jimin see something moving underneath the coffee table and it turned out to be Suzy, min's adorable cat.

"OH MY GOSH IT'S SUZY!!"

Jimin continue to pet Suzy until min told jimin to stop and pet her instead.

"Wait what"

"I need attention too"

"oh"

Min sit beside jimin and lay her head on his broad chest. Jimin carefully touch her head and pet her making min snuggled more into jimin's chest.

"This looks like some kinky shit"

"Oh Jimin, but I thought you like kinky shit?"

"That's not tru—"

"But daddy,"

"Oh fuck me"

A/n: I don't fucking know where this story gonna go but I'm sick at the moment and sorry if its sick ill write more when I'm a lot better. SORRY