50 [full]

Min decided to visit Jimin's house since she feels bad about the party the other day.

She's arrived in front of his doorstep and knock softly since its early in the morning and she figured he might be asleep.

"Jimin?"

"Jimin..?

"Park jimin?"

"Big booty hoe?"

"Big ass?"

"Jimin baby?"

"Baby?"

"Sweetheart?"

"Darling?"

"JIMIN!!!!!!!"

"Ugh that ugly ass fucker."

Min soon grows impatient.

"PARK JIMIN OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR OR I'LL—"

A male opened the door and its not jimin.

"the fuck you want."

And he is rude.

"I want jimin." Min answered sternly, looking straight into his eyes.

He raised one of his eyebrows and smirk, "ooh feisty."

Min took stepped back and adjust herself, "ok who the fuck are you? Why are you in jimin's apartment?"

The man sigh and rub his face lazily, "look woman,I don't have the fucking time to deal with you at.... 6 am."

"I'm Min, jimin's girlfriend. And whoever the fuck your name is, I want to see jimin."

The man gave Min a blank expression and furrows his eyebrows, "Min..?"

Min looked at him with full of hope and nodded lightly.

The man shrug , "nope, doesn't ring a bell"

With that, he slammed the door shut in front of Min's face. Startled, she stayed in her spot for a few minutes.

Min is still shocked but she knocked the door anyway.

"PARK FUCKING JIMIN I'LL END YOUR LIFE IF YOU DON'T FUCKING OPEN THIS GODDAMN DOOR PRONTO."

Finally, park fucking jimin opened the door.

"Where the fuck are you? And who's that surprisingly charming man in your apartment?"

Still half asleep, Jimin hugged Min tightly.

"Baby, you came."

Jimin wearing nothing but boxer, welcomes Min with his morning voice that's deep amd sexy as hell.

Min pushed Jimin away and shut her eyes tightly, "wear some goddamn clothes, damn it!"

Jimin smirk and teasingly flex his arms, "why baby? I thought you like this guns."

"No, I don't!"

Jimin chuckles and circled his arms around Min's waist then proceed spinning her around.