69 [full]

"Come in,"

Min hesitantly opened the door, "um hi I'm Min, you said to come and meet yo-"

"Ya I know sit down," bang PD rudely interrupted.

Well shit.

"Ok." Min sit in front of bang PD, clutching her purse due to the tension in the room.

"About the relationship thing you have with Jimin," bang PD narrowed his eyes, "you must end it wether you like it or not."

Min widened her eyes.

What the actual fuck man, she woke up early just for this meeting bullshit and now he asked her to end things with her smol Jimin?

"Excuse me?"

"Yeah you heard me," bang PD rolled his eyes.

Min gritted her teeth. This crusty looking man did not just rolled his eyes.

"Listen here fucker," Min literally slammed the table, "I don't care if you're the CEO or even GOD but with that attitude, I ain't listening shit!"

Min gathered her shits together and smiled at him, "excuse the language."

Bang PD, still shocked, chocked on his own saliva. After minutes of coughing, bang PD fired back, "listen here girlie, you want Jimin to have a bright future then this is the only way! Don't be a self-centered bitch who cares about yourself! Think about Jimin too for God fucking sake!"

"Wow are you sure you're the CEO? You talk shit like a real bad bitch," Amazed, Min complimented him.

"Oh really? T-thanks I guess," bang PD blushed.

And then they fall in love.

The end.

No, I'm kidding.

Ok continue.

"Wow you sure curse a lot for a CEO huh?" Min raised her eyebrows.

"Wow you sure yell like a god damn sailor for a peasant huh?" This time, it's bang PD turned to raised his bushy eyebrows.

"Fuck you"

"Listen for the last fucking time, rules are rules okay? If I said no relationship then no relationship!"

"Whatever I ain't listening shit," Min stand up and about to leave the room, "you can't control me, hell you can't even control Jimin like this, fuck you!"

And with that Min made a grand exit, but only to find Jimin and the rest of the member standing in front of bang PD's office, stunned.

"W-what?" Jimin stuttered.

Min widened her eyes, shocked not knowing how to respond.

"Um hi y'all! Nice to see you again Jimin but I gotta dashi run run run so bye!"

Taehyung, who didn't know shit and the dumb blonde of the group, excitedly waved at her, "bye! Come back soon!"

Min skillfully escaped the boys and went back to her apartment.

"Fuck that was close,"

Min sighed in relief as she checked her phone just to make sure the creepy bang PD didn't texted her, but Jimin's text her instead.

jibooty: what was that

jibooty: why are you at bighit

jibooty: why did I hear you and bang PD shouting at each other

jibooty: hOLY FUCKING SHIT

jibooty: please tell me this is not true

jibooty: is he-

minkii: STOP

minkii: ITS NOT

minkii: HE ONLY CALLED ME TO HAVE A 'MEETING' WITH HIM

jibooty: thank god

jibooty: I thought he blackmailed you and asked you to suck his dick

minkii: wait what

minkii: no ew that's gross

minkii: EW

minkii: fUCK YOU IM IMAGINING THINGS

jibooty: imagining dirty things with me I hope ;)

minkii: fuck you

jibooty: no seriously what was the meeting about

minkii: about...

minkii: um

jibooty: babe no secrets okay?

minkii: /sigh

minkii: it was just about discussing your future as an idol hehe

jibooty:....

jibooty: and..?

minkii: he told me to end things

jibooty: What things?

minkii: OH MY GOD

minkii: END THINGS WITH YOU STUPID

jibooty: ....

jibooty: oh

minkii: yeah...

minkii: Jimin?

minkii: baby are you all right?

minkii: Jimin talk to me

Seen at 10.30 am

;

I'm back home and so I can continue this story, I guess a couple or more chapters then it's finished!

While waiting, DONT FORGET TO READ FEELS LIKE WE ONLY GO BACKWARDS CHECK MY OTHER STORIES TOO OK BYE

oh and I've been working on a new texting concept fanfiction. But should the main character be Jungkook or taehyung? I'm thinking of taehyung but the story suits Jungkook more bUT IVE DONE A JUNGKOOK FANFIC HELP