42 [full]

"Jimin what the fuck?!" Min lightly pushed Jimin away and backed slowly.

Jimin pouted and fake cried, "aw, come on baby, you had that body your entire life and I just wanted it for one night"

"One night?? Bitch I know you're going to beg for more than one night"

"Oh shit true"

Min sighed and slowly nodded, "fine, considered this as a 'Valentine's Day' gift you hoe"

Jimin squealed and clasped his hand together, he jump up and down, making all the twenty condoms scattered everywhere.

"Oh shit"

Jimin struggled to pick it up one by one, Min decided to help but she halted when she found a Spicy Chicken Curry flavored.

"Jimin where did you find the curry flavor?"

"eBay"

"Oh"

"Weird stuff online, fam"

Jimin finally collected all of his twenty condoms with Min's help of course, they began searching the right condom for Jimin's dick.

"How about cotton candy? I bet you like cotton candy!"

"No"

"Aw come on Min! Umm, How about... Mint flavor yeah? You don't have to brush your teeth after sex because your mouth smells like toothpaste!"

"No Jimin that's gross"

Jimin scoffs and angrily threw his arms in the air, "fine then, you pick!"

Min examined one by one closely and one condom caught her attention.

Watermelon flavored.

She loved watermelon more than anything.

Ok probably a little more than Jimin's ass.

Min grab the watermelon flavored one and showed it to Jimin, he examined the packet and nodded approvingly, "This will do. Now let's do this shit."

———————

Min's bedroom is messier than before because they keep bumping into things while kissing, sucking each other's faces.

Min stares into Jimin's eyes. She see care, love and of course, lust in his eyes. Min smiled at that but Jimin quickly tugged min's shirt,

"I should be patient,"

Jimin slowly lift Min's shirt, showing her white stomach. He bite his lips and smirk,

"But can't hardly wait,"

Jimin threw Min's shirt aside and admire her beautiful, curvy, body. Min feels shy and tried to cover her body using her small hands but Jimin slapped her hands, signaling her not to do so.

"Something I wanted since the first day."

Jimin skillfully clasps Min's red bra and voilà,

Her boobs.

Her majestic boobs.

The holy land.