61 [full]

minkii: yoongi are you with jimin rn?

kinkyoongi: nah but maybe i'll visit him tomorrow tho

kinkyoongi: why

minkii: nothing ;)))

kinkyoongi: istg if i walked in when u guys fucked im gonna puke

minkii: ;))))

minkii: no wait jimin is coming @ me

kinkyoongi: oOooH

kinkyoongi: oh ok i thot u guys gonna fucked @ jimin's

minkii: maybe ;))

kinkyoongi: ya nasty

Min was about to typed a savage comeback when a knocked on her door stopped her.

"I'll get you next time yoongi little shit," Min mumbled while approaching her door.

"I swear to god this better be worth it than sending yoongi a savage comeback!"

Min opened the door angrily to see Jimin, with a bouquet of roses and a box of chocolates.

"Hey," jimin casually greeted her. He cleaned up nice today, a white button up shirt and a black jeans with laced shoes.

Min raised an eyebrow, "what are you? A waiter or something?"

Jimin laughed and he handed her the bouquet and chocolates, "can I come in?"

Min looked horrified, "why are you being a gentleman all of the sudden?"

Jimin shrugged, "I wanted to, get you a man who can do both babe, a fuckboy and a gentleman." He finished off with a wink.

Min blushed but she played it off good. "Fine come in bitch, I guess you are slightly better than a savage comeback."

Jimin laughed, "so babe, Netflix and chill?"

Min looked at him disgustingly, "No we're not going to fuck," as much as she wanted Jimin to fucked against the wall or on the kitchen counter, she gotta play hard to get like the bad bitch she is.

"Aw what a shame, we could've had so much fun!" Jimin pouted.

"Fuck off Jimin"

"Fuck off? Why not fuck me?"

Min groaned.

Jimin giggled, "okay sorry I'm just kidding! Let's Netflix and chill for real okay no sexual activities."

Min smiled and hugged Jimin, "that's better! But if you grope me while watching film I'm going to kill you"

And with that, Jimin plan to grope Min while watching Netflix is a total no-no.

Min grabbed Jimin's hand and guided him to the couch where Suzy casually sat, waiting for them.

---

"That's a great film! I totally love the way the story builds up into a great climax!"

"Jimin, watching Troy and Gabriela love story is not a great climax." Min scoffed, slightly annoyed that Jimin chose High School Musical rather than Fifty Shades of Grey. She thought Jimin is a kinky fucker but no, he's a sex machine with a mind of 10 year old girl.