fin

Min woke up and felt the other side of the bed cold and empty. She panicked, thinking that last night was all a dream. A very weird, emotional, sensual dream.

She was going to cry and watch crappy romantic movies all day until she heard footsteps coming from the bathroom, hoping it would be Jimin and not a pervert.

Oh, wait, Jimin is a pervert.

Just when she was about to looked back and confirmed that it is not a pervert, Jimin's scent—soap and his signature Jo Malone Wood Sage and Sea Salt cologne— amassed the whole room when he walked in.

"Hey", he says shortly, caressing her cheeks, "Sorry I used all of your shampoo."

"W-what?"

"Shamp—"

"No, I heard you but," she hesitated for a moment.

"What, babe?" He smiled, a genuine one.

And that's when she looses everything. How the fuck is Jimin so calm when this is the day they have to seperate from each other.

"Don't babe me you little shit! How the fuck are you so calm? This is supposed to be sad and gloomy how the fuc—"

Without any warning, he pressed his lips on her in order to shut her up. The kiss was sweet and tender with an edge of simple roughness.

"You need to shut up sometimes," Jimin whispered, enough to send chills to her body. "I don't know where are we going but let's just live in the moment."

Min nodded in agreement.

"Breakfast?"

She smiled but it quickly disappeared when she realized that this is their last breakfast together.

She muttered a low, "sure".

;

Jimin nervously scrolled through his text messages in case his member messaged him —which they did—well, mostly Yoongi.

kinkyoongi : dude manager is pissed

kinkyoongi : you better get your thick ass here before he smacks it for me

kinkyoongi: 👅👅👅

jibooty : dude wtf

jibooty : thats gay

kinkyoongi : im gay for you

jibooty : what

kinkyoongi : what

kinkyoongi : ssSHhh just come here okay quick

kinkyoongi : oh and btw did you leave her yet

jibooty : yoongi what the fuck

kinkyoongi : geez just asking smh

Jimin rolled his eyes and opened the next messages he got from taehyung.

staerrynight: jimin!