73 [full]

Min's face is guarded, as if she thinks Jimin will be angry, but he only says one thing while stuttering,

"W-what?"

His body commands itself into some disturbed, unnatural position, demonstrating his obvious confusion.

He leaned againts the door. He shuts his mouth, slides his tongue across his teeth, and then sucks in air through his teeth, producing a frightening hissing sound in the process.

"Jimin?" She carefully asked, afraid of how he would reacted.

He gradually lets the air out, still through his teeth, forcing his hiss to lower a bit in pitch.

God, he's angry.

"Jimin...?" She called him again, hoping that he would stop being so terrifying but no, he still looks angry, his jaw's still tight, his top teeth are sunken into his bottom lip, like he's trying really hard not to scream.

In desperation all that he can do is asked her why.

"Why you asked? I—"

"I just don't understand," Jimin didn't let her finished her sentence.

"I thought we wanted this," he pointed at her, then himself, then runs worried fingers through his hair, " I thought you wanted this."

Min inhale a huge amount of air before saying her biggest lie,

"Well, you thought wrong."

"What the hell?"

"I don't," she paused, "not anymore."

"Why?"

"Stop asking damn it!"

"Is it me? I'm sorry I couldn't spend time with you like I used to be, I promise to change," he begged.

Min hated herself even more seeing the sight in front of her. Jimin begging for forgiveness even though he did nothing wrong. It's never his fault to begin with, it's that bastard CEO's.

"Jimin, I can't deal with this right now."

"No! Please tell me the reason and maybe I can change for you."

No Jimin, you don't have to change anything.

"Goodbye Jimin," she turned around and walked away from him.

"Wait!" Jimin hurriedly chases her.

"Leave me alone Jimin, i'm done with you."

"Please hear me out."

"Fine," she crossed her arms and waited for his statement.

"Can I spend the day with you one last time?"

Stunned by his words, Min opens her mouth, closes it, opens it, closes it, like a fish out of water. That is one horrible question.

"What the hell Jimin?!"

"Just one day."

Well shit, it wasn't supposed to happen like this. He was supposed to hate her and move on with his life but instead he's asking for one more day, and all she says is, "okay."