Time Lapses and Dramatic pauses.

WARNING MINOR SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD

A few months had passes and the senka maiden lived //mostly// happy with her lover. She found herself completely and utterly infatuated with the man who kidnapped her and didn't understand why. Was it genuine love? Was it just because it was her destiny?
One thing was certain f/n lived in constant fear for her life. Not that she didn't trust sesshomaru it was more that he didn't exactly have a good reputation. Any moment can come and he could eat her because the beast craved it...then again what were her options?
Death was upon her as it grew inside of her...
"I will always love you. No matter the cost I will find a way to save you from fate" Sesshomaru said while stroking his lovers soft h/c hair.
"I want to believe you Sesshomaru...with all of my heart but I am still scared" f/n responded nuzzling his chest. The beast inside hated that the truth was so meek.
Eat her or she dies a horrible death...
"She is pregnant...Lord sesshomaru she is still early...perhaps i should get some rue-"
Sesshomaru lifted his hand he placed a single finger on Rin's lip to quiet her. He sat in silence his finger still upon her lip. He began to tremble as he stared into Rin's soft eyes. His were hollow.
Kill her or have her killed by your blood...
F/n laughed and pulled sesshomaru into a passion filled kiss. He wore a coy smile as his large hands rubbed her sides lovingly.
The water around them wasn't too hot in the springs they bathed at. There bodies were pressed against each other as much as they could be.
F/n's stomach had grown firm and he could feel the little life inside of his wife. F/n felt the life as well draining her slowly. She was a tad more sickly but didn't want to kill their child. Their life their legacy even if it was killing her.
"You've never looked more beautiful f/n" Sesshomaru said tenderly.
"Your not just lying to me are you?"
Sesshomaru chuckled "Don't ruin the moment"
"We could always create others"
"I suppose your right"
"Lets make one now" her voice was mischievous and seductive. Sesshomaru knew that voice well.
He pressed their foreheads together and kissed f/n tenderly. He rubbed all over her back making f/n shiver slightly. His sweet kisses went down to her neck her scent was still intoxicating to him
Even if it was slowly fading....
"Sesshomaru don't!" f/n cried holding out her hands to try and repel his blows. There were tears coming down his eyes as they were hers. She trembled in fear as he did confliction.
"I cant live without you!" he wept holding his sword to her swollen belly she was only s few weeks away and her life was quickly fading.
"If you do this what will you achieve??!" she cried out to him
"Two broken hearts and a destroyed marriage! I will never be the same-we will never be the same"
"The thought of raising a child without you-i cant do it i wont do it! I /need/ you" he said winding up his sword
Sesshomaru had f/n by the hair-she felt helpless but some how knew something like this would happen. She wept watching her lover as it seemed to happen in slow motion.
Rin gasped and ran towards the man she loved and the woman she couldn't stand "Sesshomaru Stop this!" she reached out to the space between f/n and sesshomaru and there was a bloody sound.
A bone crushing,flesh cutting splaying filled the air and f/n gasped blood all over her face. Sesshomarus eyes widened and he dropped his sword. Rin trembled looking at the air tragically as her hand came off.
F/n gasped and sesshomarus grip on her hair loosened. She caught rin in her arms and laid her down on the floor.
"Make him...happy" Rin said weekly. "Like you always have...cherish each other"
"Your not going to die i wont let you! My-my baby needs a mother oh rin please" f/n said holding rin towards her heart.
Sesshomaru just stared at the two women. He looked too his blood stained sword and fell to his knees. He wrapped his arms around them both in silence.
F/n cried and then gasped out painfully her hands began to glow as rins wound healed. The smell of peaches filled the air and rin was saved.
F/n's nose began to bleed as she seized. Sesshomaru laid her down and gasped smelling her blood and seeing the crotch area of her pure white kimono get blood stained.
It was time...