Charms

Never take off the charms, never wonder too far off woth out some one, and most importantly don't associate yourself with any demon bigger than a pot, The voices of the many  village elders came rushing threw the head of (f/n) as she ran in the rice fields of fetual Japan. Sinking into the moist land (f/n) had felt her legs give in.  "I was just curious" She thought" how could taking off my charms be dangerous? " Those very naive thoughts are what got her into the situation at hand.

    She walked to the river for a bath and took off her kimono, she swam around submerging herself completely when she looked at her wrist. 

    She had always warn these charms ever since she was younger, she wanted to know what was so dangerous about it, why did she need this extra protection, for the 17 years She had been on the earth she was always sheltered. She wasn't a diety, she was far from that. In fact her parents were nothing more than a couple of farmers.

     Why was it so vital to jeep the bracelets on, why was she so sheltered. yet what hurt her the most was that she couldn't go to any shrines the way her peers had, She was never allowed to talk to any demon the way every one else could.

    She swam under the water to the roots of a large tree that grew from the lakes ground. She swam up from beneath the water and took a large scale smiling, oh how (f/n) loved the water.

    From far Sesshomaru smelled the faint essence of peaches. His blood boiles...he knew what this was. He had lost his opportunity the last time the senka maiden was alive, he wouldn't let that happen this time. Rin was playing with the sleeping Sesshomaru's hair when he shot up. Rin flinched at his quickness and looked at him confused. "stay here" He demanded and Rin nodded watching him run off.

   I can smell it he thought to himself. Has it been a century already?. He ran to the lake but when he tried getting close to it there was a barrier and he hissed lowly. "A barrier...." but Sesshomaru was not alone. Also watching were multiple other demons, kitsunes and tengus were his main fear. He wouldn't posse the Senka maiden, Nit for a second time.

   Once consumed her blood gives the single demon strength of one million, and that's what he wanted. To be the most powerful demon alive, that's why he wanted her.

   At the moment he didn't notice her nude form coming out of the water, he didn't notice that the water dripped from the contour if her body nor that she was breath taking my beautiful, that her form was an hourglass and her (h/l) hair complimented her fair complexion. Nor that her eyes sparkled when the sun hit it. He just saw her for her blood, for the excellent meal she would become.

   (f/n) looked towards the bushes, she felt like she was being watched but couldn't see anything. She sighed putting on her kimono. She looked back Down at her wrist. "I'm...I'm sire it wouldn't hurt...its just a second" she untied the charms from her wrist and took it off, he wrist was Pailer then the rest of her body and slightly thinner then the other one.

    She smiled and when she turned a large Kitsune was in front of her,  She shrieked and dropped her charm. She ran away tripping iver multiple snake demons and a lizard demon as well. Terrified she bolted as far as she could.

     Sesshomaru charged after her passing every other demon except the tengu.. He growled, he lost the last senka maiden to a tengu, he wouldn't let the past repeat itself. (f/n) cried when she found herself stuck in the rice fields, her feet stuck in the mud she looked up to the sky and saw the tengu flying. She cried out wishing she never had taken off the charms.

    The tengu dipped down from the air getting ready to pick her up. Sesshomaru jumped in front of (f/n) And blasted the tengu away. 

    (F/n) cried out in gratitude when he turned and looked at her. "You will taste absolutely lovely later".

          -end-