Plans Among Paintings

"How do you suggest we bring her back?" Kagome asked as she heated up some ramen noodles. Sesshomaru looked up at her and then down. "First We will need to find all of the shards, and then we will merge the power of the shards and my sword together. We can bring her back to life. I know we can"
Kagome looked to Inuyasha. "How do we trust that you wont take the shards from us once shes alive?"
"There is not any asurance other than my word and my word alone." He said gently. Kagome cocked a brow and looked at Inuyasha who didnt seem bothered.

----

Kazuhiko Was painting a portrait of a tree and within the tree an elegant graceful woman whom was one with the tree but seperate. The woman had all so farmiliar eyes that his  father would reconize along with her (b/t) ((bodys type)) features that adorned the bark.
  Latley he had become more of an artist, soley because he felt at ease. There was no stress when he painted no worry and most of all, no Lonliness.
   The demon prince took a step back and sighed at the picture.
    "She looks farmiliar" a friendly voice said. "Much like your mother" It was Rin. She entered quietly.
   "Does she now" he asked gently. "I dont know what it is but i know i feel her. In the trees i can almost see her body, In the water i can make out a reflection. In the wind i can feel her hug m-" Kazuhiko stopped talking and looked down solemly. Rin reached for his hand. Little tears plopped onto the floor.

----

Kagome did not keep her eyes for one second off of sesshomaru. He sat by a tree solemn in silence staring on the fire.

After an hour he got up and looked at his brother who looked at kagomw who was still stairing at sesshomaru.

"He loves her" Inuyasha assured kagome. "She changed him. In his ways"

Kagome sighed "i guess you could be right but after everytging that has happened im still skeptical"

Inuyasha smiled his crooked grin. "Yep i know" he continued before kissing her gently

Sesshomaru touched the trunk of the tree "in the trees i feel you. In the fire i can smell you...I need you back f/n the world is sickening without you...teasing me with reminders but never the real thing...i can only imagine what Kazuhiko must feel never knowing you...i can imagine a world without you yet im living in it" sesshomaru with his free hand held the glass tear and kissed it. He almost felt her kiss back. You kiss back.

---

Rin sighed and helped the boy baith. Was this what she signed up for when she started to follow sesshomaru. She still lived him with all her heart and it pained her too see him so down. It was bittersweet, now she had him for herself but he didnt even awknowledge she existed.

She called it on herself really. Constintaly wishing she were in F/n's shoes. Now look at her taking care of f/n's son as her love desperatkey found a way to try and bring the woman back. What Irony.

----

"Yo bro. Whats the plan?" Inuyasha asked after eatibg his noodles. Sesshomaru looked to him and blinked.

"Well with the combined powers of my sword and the jewel we can possibly travel to the spirit world to bring her back."

"Possibly?" Kagome asked

Sesshomaru nodded. "It will be hard to find her. Years have passed we dont know how far down she is or where her spirit hides if the spirit realm is anything like before we may have a rough battle ahead of us."

Kagome sighed "I dont like these odds"

~end~