Show down

His fists clenched and kazuhiko looked up at what was once his father. He roared a roar unlike any ither shaking the foundations of the earths. Birds fleed from the tree's above them and everything went silent.

    Sesshomaru stood up and let himself change into his demon form as well. "Such hatred, i did not know you could carry such a gift"  Sesshomaru telepathically said to his son.

"Shut up and die!!!" Roared Kazuhiko once more.

    Father against son. Claw to claw tooth to tooth.  Ear to ear. Inuyasha looked to kagome. "We have to stop this. They are going to end up killing each other" Inuyasha looked up at his nephew and brother.

   Kazuhiko rammed into Sesshomaru, Sesshomaru staggered falling onto his front paw. Kazuhiko rammed into him again this time sesshomaru was on his back His son staired him in the eyes and Sesshomaru panted. "Do it. Kill me already!"

   Kazuhiko opened his snarling  mouth before he paused. Eyes diolating he got off from sesshomaru. The charm that once was his mother began to glow along with the crystak tear that waa left from when she died.

   "Stop this instant" said f/n's voice threw the two enchanted items. Soon a larger light began to glow taking the form of F/n. Kazuhikos fur turned white as he calmed and then shrunk into his.human form. Sesshomaru wounded from the battle sat up as he too changed back.

   "My two loves. Why do you fight" F/n's voice sounded heart broken. "I love you Both. Coexisting together is something that has to come to pass. Violence is not the answer." Kazuhiko passed out from the energy excursions. Sesshomaru how ever watched how her form took shape.

  "F/n" He said reaching to her. "please come back to me" Sesshomaru weapt. "I need you I cant, this pain is unimaginable, beyond words please come back to me" Inuyasha's eyes widened as he watched his older brother get on his knees and beg the Senka spirit.

~end~