Is This The End

"Please stay with me" Sesshomaru pleaded as he kissed f/n's hair. He had one of her hands in his.
"You know i cant for the sake of" she cried out as another contraption passed. They were now 60seconds apart and the pressure coming out of her was unbearable.
Tears fell down the sides of her cheeks as she realised that she wouldnt even be able to hold their child. "Dont let go of me Sesshomaru im scared" she wept as she began to push.
Rin came out of her shock from earlier and realised what happened. She ran to wards the couple and looked up at f/n with thankful and regretful eyes. "I am going to get a tub of water. The baby is coming" rin said gently before running off
Sesshomaru wept "I'm so sorry i just couldn't imagine life without you and now...now your going to leave me even sooner then before. Please stay with me."
F/n became more pale and her body began to dissipate. Sesshomaru's eyes widened.
"I love you Sesshomaru. I'm happy...that i ended up with you...this time around and maybe in another 200 years we will meet again, my love"
What that one last tear fell from her eyes. It hardened and became a crystal...her body however completely disappeared and in the mixed of her disappearing the baby appeared on the floor; Crying out for warmth.
Rin came back with the tub of water and dropped it. She ran to the baby and covered it in one of its mothers kimono. Sesshomaru stared at the crystal tear as if unaware by the infant crying for attention.
This was the end...the end of the woman he truly did love, yet it was also a dawn a dawn to a child that he and his love had created.