Real

MY LOVLEY READERS OMG 5.2 K?!?!? I HAVENT UPDATED IN A WHILE I AM SO SORRY I STARTRD COLLEGE AND IT SLIPPED THROUGH MY MIND!!! AND DONT WORRY THE LEMON WILL BE IN ABOUT 2 MORE CHAPTERS!!!!! ENJOY MY LOVELIES!

love was the only word inside sesshomarus mind, it bothered him but soothed him it made him want to kill but made him want to stop. His stomach burned with this feeling this growing need every time he looked at her. The need was to relieve the beast. To claim her as his so all other demons would back away. They would smell his sent inside of her and run away cowering.

   He smirked thinking that his seed would be his right hand in taking over the world and being the ruler and most powerful entity to ever be written in history. Then the thought started to set in, a family he sighed looking to the sky ans watched as the clouds formed.

  "lady (f/n) have you finished Your bath yet?"

  Renkin asked turned away. She let her body be engulfed by the water and held her breath. If I stay down hear long enough I could I...better yet I could forget all the feelings coming to my mind.
  "lady (f/n)?"

She heard Renkin call again and resurfaced

"yes I am all finished"

"Good!! Master Sesshomaru must take you to his mother's Palace"

"his.mother?"

  There was a short pause

    "yes that's where the wedding ceremony will be, you will so be getting th proper robes needed for the wedding"

This was starting to become all to real for (f/n)

    end