Named By Nature

"Its a boy"
Rin said gently holding the crying newborn. Only then did Sesshomaru look up. He held the crystal tear to his heart and nodded. He heard in the whisper of the falling leaves a name-a name that his lover came up with.
"Kazuhiko" he said walking over too look at the crying half demon. He smiled and took the boy in his hands. He placed the crystal tear on his sons heart and it twinkled
"Eiji" Said the wind as it blew. Rin stood amazed besides Sesshomaru.
"Kazuhiku Eiji. Its a fitting name" she said gently
"A name his mother First said. Now the elements repeat it" Sesshomaru said gently.
"Rin" he turned to her with his son in his arms. She looked up at him with dreamy eyes
B"Thank you for being there." he said gently "F/n is right though. Kazuhiko needs a maternal figure. You are the closest person i have right now. Would you have the honor of looking after him?"
Rin smiled and nodded. Yes she knew his heart will never be hers but she was still satisfied with the idea that she could please him. Rin regretted hating F/n and was moved that she even asked Rin before she died. Rin looked at the pearly eyed boy.
He looked like his mother a constant reminder of the woman that stole her love but also a reminder of her love himself. She looked up at sesshomaru who then had a poker face on.
"You need to go with my son amd stay with my mother. You will be safe there" he said patting Rins shoulder.
"What will you do Lord Sesshomaru?"
"I have to find a way. A way to bring f/n back completely. She lives in Him and in nature but I promised her that she will be able to hold him even if it was just once" he looked at Rin. "I intend to keep that promise"
Rin nodded understanding his grief and looked at the young lord in her hands. She was holding a prophesized Legacy. The product of the senka maiden and a demon the strongest being to ever live will be raised by her and his grandmother until Sesshomaru came back
...
"He was named by the trees and the wind madam. His mothers spirit."
"Tell me his name" she asked again
"Kazuhiko Eiji" she said timidly to sesshomarus mother who grinned.

((KAZUHIKO (和彦): Japanese namemeaning "harmonious prince."

EIJI (1-永次, 2-英治, 3-英二, 4-栄治): Japanese name meaning 1) "eternity, next," 2) "great, peace," 3) "great, second (son)," or 4) "prosperity, peace."