Just the Beggining

Kazuhiko woke up in his bed back at the home of Sesshomaru. Besides him was his mother who was gently stroking her hair. She kisses his forehead gently.

   "Am i dreaming?" He asked in a groggy voice

   "No son" Sesshomaru said gently. He held f/n's hand softly. F/n's lips curled up as she smiled at the boy she never had a chance to hold.

    "No, I am alive and we can be a family" Kazuhiko closed his eyes "Okay. Good" he said sleepily.

    "My boy, you have a long journey ahead of you. We all do" F/n said softly. "But now we can face those battles together as a whole"

Sesshomaru kisses f/n's hand and then placed his on Kazuhiko "Im so proud of you. You were so brave. This is just the beggining of your life as the strongest Demon thats ever Roamed these Spaces. I love you son. Rest easy we train in the morning"

   Kazuhiko smiled as he fell back asleep feeling as normal as he could and as he should.

    Once he was asleep Sesshomaru picked up f/n in bridal style and kissed her lovingly. "What have i done to be blessed like this?" "You almost got killed by your son for one" sesshomaru laughed "I had that coming for me didnt I?" "Yeah you did, now stop talking and make love to me"

~~The end~~