Broken Curses

F/n looked at her husband and held his hand. Her clesr spirit form turning into flesh. Shesshomaru tugged her down and she was fully flesh.

   "My love" he said hugging her tightly.  F/n couldnt believe she was able to manifest in flesh. She held Sesshomaru tightly as well and weapt with him.

     "Your skin, is so cold" Sesshomaru said pulling away to look her in her eyes. What was once a rich s/k was now flushed out so a sickly pale. She was alive but dead, undead.

    "I dont understand" she said quietly. "I should be a spirit" the wind blew past her ear and she heard the whispers. "Long live the Senka queen"

    Sesshomaru heard it as well and looked around. Petals from peach blossoms surrounded them. A sight to be seen as they blew in from all directions heading to F/n, sesshomaru and Kazuhiko.

      F/n reached up for a petal and once touching one they all fell to the ground covering it completley before taking form of a large woman.

   "You are the chosen one" said the voice that was layered with the voices of every senka maiden ever. F/n blinked.

  "Chosen? I died just like the rest of you"

   "Yes but you came back through pure love and heartbreak. The cycle has been broken you are now a demon like your love and your son. Once you die the cycle will continue"
The voices said.

   F/n couldnt believe it. "I-I broke the cycle" she said holding her slowly beating heart. "I did" she repeated softly.

The petals then blew away in the wind.

~end~