Peculiar girl, peculiar world

Kagome sighed looking down at the well. f/n was still unconscious and Kagome didn't know what to do.

  "I can take her home, but what will happen when she gets up..."

Kagome had trouble dragging the girls body up the stairs so she called hee brother. He helped taking her back to their home when Kagomes mother asked

"Another adventure I see, is she okay?"

Kagome shook her head

"I brought her here because she was being used as a snack for inuyashas brother"

  "What do you mean?"

  "if a demon eats her it becomes one of the strongest demons alive, and Sesshomaru has been slitting her wrists and drinking her blood before battle"

Kagome lifted one of f/n's wrists showing the scar he left her. Kagomes mother looked sadly at the girl.

  "what if Sesshomaru comes to our time looking for her? Oh dear. what about inuyasha fighting Sesshomaru- Kagome I don't know how to help here"

   "You can start by helping me take her to the room mom"

Her mother obliged helping Kagome and her brother place f/n on the bed.

  "Do you know her name?"

Kagome shook her head sighing when f/n began to wake up slowly.

   "w-where am i?"

f/n Sat up looking around,  everything was different, then she looked at Kagome

   "Your that girl who was with Sesshomarus brother"

She looked around frantically

   "Calm down, your safe, he can't get you here"

   "you don't understand, as long as your with me your in danger soon every demon around will gather and try to eat me or make me their bride! "

Kagome looked at her

   "your safe here, there is nothing to be afraid of, my grandfather with protect the house and you with his spells"

   "With Sesshomaru I was protected, I can't put you kind people threw this!"

f/n bolted out of the room and down the stairs. She looked around at the tall buildings and got scared of the cars. She began to confuse graffiti with real demons and birds as tengus, she ran as fast as she could but everything around her was closing in. She ended up in an ally way, police came.close to her She began to cry.

   "What do we have here? am escaped phyc?"

Kagome ran up to the police

   'She is my cousin, she suffers from sleep walking and night terrors so-Sorry for the scare" The policemen nodded and left leaving kagome with f/n.

   "Come on, let's take you shopping"

f/n sniffled

  "but the demons"

   "There aren't really many left, your safe here"

f/n looked up at her and nodded

       while

   "where is she'"

Sesshomaru yelled angrily

   "I don't know Kagome has her, but if you give me the shards!"

Sesshomaru punched inuyasha hardly in the gut making him cough out blood

   "You would kill your own brother for power, you are not a God Sesshomaru you won't always win"

Sesshomaru growled and threw inuyasha to the side

   "Take the shards"

He threw them at inuyasha

    "I want f/n"

Inuyasha nodded going into the future, he looked for kagome who was helping f/n wash her hair.

   "Kagome- "

inuyasha saw f/n and nosebleed walking away

  "I am so terribly sorrt!!"

He ran away not before kagome was able to say Sit boy,

  "He gave me the shards"

Inuyasha said raising up slowly holding his head in his hands

  "So? why is that inportant?"

   "well as to the fact he is on a murderous rampage we have to give her back"

Kagome refuted but f/n placed her hand atop kagomes shoulder.

   "it's okay, it's my destiny and I must follow it"

Kagomes eyes watered

   "I will always remeber your kindness to me kagome. And I will always remeber who was the ruder but kinder of the brothers"

She chuckles looking at inuyasha

   "What?!?!"

He yelled angrily before sighing and sweat dropping.

    "just come, my brother will kill 5 villages if he had too"

f/n got out of the bathtub and put on a robe, of course Inuyasha was looking away until he carried her running to the well and jumping in.

   Sesshomaru waited desperately For the sent to return.

   She is nothing but a meal, why do I care...ultimate power...

he thought to himself when the sent came back to him. He grinned looking down

   "Lord Sesshomaru I am sorry for Not watching over run like you asked"

Renkin pleaded

   "I forgive you, and you as well Rin"

Rin smiles and looks down.

  "here's your meal"

Inuyasha yelled putting F/n down gently.

   "what happened to her clothing, you didn't violate her did you"

   "what?  NO KAGOME TOOK HER A BATH AND DRESSED HER WOUNDS!!!',

f/n walked towards Sesshomaru, her hair was still partially  wet and so was some parts of her body. Shesshomaru sighs looking at inuyasha

   "I will take the shards another time"

   "Yeah what ever"

Inuyasha left, Sesshomaru takes f/n's hand and looks at the scar.

   "Such an anomaly on such a perfect host"
              ~End~