An Unexpected Turn

"What do you mean Sesshomaru?"

    "I mean you are perfect and I should have not chosen to do that to you"

F/n looked at him confused and rin pouted looking at Janken. Sesshomaru Kissed f/n's hand softly leaving his lips to linger on her soft supple skin.

       "I have been blind"

        "have you know?"

Sesshomaru nods

         " I've realised how beautiful you are"

f/n blushes heavily

         "it would be a shame just to eat you"

Sesshomaru looks her in the eyes

         "you are going to marry me"

Rin shot up from her nap as if she got splashes with cold water. Janken gasped looking at rin then at Sesshomaru and then at the blushing but petrified f/n and ran up to his master.

      "A most wise decision Lord Sesshomaru!"

Rins eyes began to water as she looked down.

       "I was supposed to be by sesshomarus side....for....forever"

She whispered looking at the floor.

       "What happened if I say no?"

Rin looked up at f/n are you nuts? say yes!!! Sesshomaru looked at her with warm eyes.

       "then I would have no choice but to kill you"

Rin smiled to her self say no say no say no!!!!,

       "Your not giving me an option are you?"

Sesshomaru just looked at f/n

         "I will marry you-you will protect me?"

         "yes"

        "you will treat me as your wife and not Your subject?"

         "Of course"

f/n looks down ans then up, She nods slowly and Sesshomaru almost grins

         "We have you get you a kimono appropriate enough to make you look as regal as Lord Sesshomaru does"

Janken budded in,

        "Rin is quiet tasteful! She can help you pick it out"

Rin growls under her breath

      "I will not"

Jenken looked at her

      "She can help herself I would much rather stay be Sesshomaru and tend to his robes"

That's when the obvious hit f/n she loves Sesshomaru" f/n looked down with a sigh, Sesshomaru places a hand on hee cheek and gently tilts her head up.

     "You will need some more confidence in me, and in yourself and I know of a way to help that"

His lips press against her ever so slowly making f/n blush. After their lips parted for the first time they met again with passion longing and lust. This was the first time f/n ever kissed a man/demon and it was the first time Sesshomaru felt something other than hatred and determination.
This was unexpected
              end