Feeling While Dreaming

Kazuhiko closed his eyes and with this he was lifted away into dreamland. A soft meledy was in this dream a meledy from a soft voice singing. He knew this voice, it sounded almost farmiliar. It sou ded like home.

"Mother???" He asked and the woman turned to face him. She smiled and opened her arms. He ran towards F/n without a worry in the world and felt for the first time in his life a mothers embrace.

"You- You visited me. Why?" F/n smiles "Ive always watched hos you were growing" she sighed and continued "Your father is trying to bring me back. But if he does that you might not live, son i need you to stop him" she said softly

"But mama, I love you mama! I dont want you to go and if papa is bringing you back than i want him to"

"Kazuhiko" she said gently. "If he brings me back youll die." Kazuhiko blinked not fully understanding the concept of what she was saying "it means another senka maiden wont be born the cycle will be broken hut the universe needs balance" she continued. "Please go to him and show him his uncalculated errors."

Kazuhiko hugged his mother tightly and she rubbed his back "Please. I will visit you every night in your dreams but i cant let my child die becAuse of blind hope." He nodded "I know the journey will be long but i will guide you" she said gently.

"I love you mama"

"I love you too"

~End~