Among the Horizon

The next day Kazuhiko set out on the journey his mother told him to make. The cycle cannot be broken because either way she would die, why break a life just beggining. He took a small sword and packed essencials, one of which being his mothers broken charm bracelet.

   Skilled in the art of tracking he managed to make good time by sunset. Only a few kilomeyers away sesshomaru smelled the farmiliar scent. "My Boy" he said quietly looking to the trees.

  Inuyasha looked at his brother with a cocked a brow. "What are you talking about" "My son. He is nearing us" "Kazuhiko? Isnt he just a kid?" "Yes. Peculiar."

  Kagome looked at the brothers and placed a hand in her head. "Isnt it dawning onto you guys as to the fact that theres a CHILD in the middle of the forrest at this time?"

  Inuyasha and Sesshomaru both look at each other then turn there heads to face kagome. They definitely looked alike now. "Go get your son Sesshomaru!" She said folding her arms. "Its dangerous!" Shesshomaru rolled his eyes "Please my son is more demon then my brother I think he can handle-" Just then they heard a faint scream coming in louder and louder

"DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAA" Kazuhiko screamed with his arms out infront of him as he ran away from a giant spider demon.

Shesshomaru grabbed his sword and cut the spider demon straight down the middle. It fell onto the floor. Kagome held Kazuhiko in her arms and gave the I told you so look to Inuyasha.

  "Why are you here" Sesshomaru said with furrowed brows.

  "Papa" Kazuhiko said in a small voice. "Mother came to me in my dreams" He continued. "To tell you to stop."

Sesshomaru cocked a brow "Pardon?" "She told me to tell you that you will be in trouble. You cant break the senka cycle" he continued.  "Shut up" Sesshomaru shouted at his son who began to cry and tremble.

  Sesshomaru got onto his knees and held his arms open. Kazuhiko ran into his fathers arms. He hugged his son tightly and then pulled away looking into his eyes so similar to his mothers. "Papa-Mother told me that Ill die. That she doesnt want to come back if that means i die" he said gently.  "She will visit us in our dre-"

   Before Kazuhiko could finish his sentance he was smacked across the face by his fathers hand. Kagomes eyes widened and Inuyasha held sesshomarus arm from doing it again.

   "Sesshomaru are you nuts???!!! You just smacked your 5 Year old son!!!!!"

"He speaks lies!!! Dont you know ive spent years developing a plan devising a method to bring your mither back!!! Dont you know!!!" He shook Kazuhiko as he shouted. "NOW THAT IT IS IN MOTION ALL THESE YEARS!!! YOU LIE! YOU NEVER KNEW HER LOVE! I NEED IT AS IF IT WERE AIR AND NO CHILD ALLBEIT MINE AND HERS WILL TELL ME OTHERWISE"

Kazuhiko cried loudly trying to get his father to understand but it was no use. Blinded by rage Sesshomaru didnt falter from his plan. Inuyasha tackled sesshomaru down as Kagome pulled Kazuhiko from his arms.

"Kazuhiko Eiji you are no son of mine" Sesshomaru said as he hit the floor.

~End~