Here for you

Jade ran off to their room and grabbed his new paci that said "I Love Daddy", his new blanket with a built in rattle and colors, plus some stickers. Dominic chuckled and followed. He sat behind jade and wrapped his arms from behind, petting gwen as he watched his little color and put stickers on the paper.
Jade finished and leaned into Dominic's chest, sucking on his pack, holding his "foofie" (baby blanket) close.
Dominic kissed his head. "Want son milk and watch some cartoons before bed baby?" He asked, looking down at the neko. He nodded and made grabby hands towards him as dominic story up. Dominic picked up the sub and smiled. Jade took out his pack and looked up at him. "Dwaddy can I has diapes?" (Daddy, can I have a diaper?)
"Yes baby boy." He said as he took off jades pants and laid a diaper underneath him, putting the diaper on the smaller.
Jade giggled and Nuzzled dominic as he was picked up again, starting to suck on his paci again.
Dominic walked to the kitchen And placed jade on the counter. "Be careful okay kitten?" Hew said as jade nodded, holding onto his foofie. Dominic put some milk in a bottle, warming it up in the microwave.
Jade saw the cabinet above him and stood on his knees opening the door slightly but lost his balance. He let out a scream and whimpered, dominic immediately grabbing the neko. "Jade, what did I say? Be careful baby, you could have fallen!" He said as jade sniffled. "I sowwy." (I'm sorry) he said as he took out his paci. Dominic got the milk, made sure it wasn't too warm and walked back to the room.
Jade Nuzzled up to dominic and purred. "Ah." Dominic said as he motioned for the sub to open his mouth, taking out the pack and replacing it with a bottle. He helped jade hold the bottle and smiled as he put on Peppa Pig.
Jade yawned after he finished his milk and fell asleep on Dominic's lap. He woke up in the morning and shifted, feeling the wet diaper. "Daddy..." He whined softly, embarrassed by his mess. Dominic woke up and yawned, "yes baby?" "I made messies." He said as dominic picked him up, threw the old diaper in the trash and put on a new diaper.
Jade smiled and Nuzzled dominic. "Daddy you have works today!" "Yup, wanna come with me again little one?" He asked as he nodded. "I want to get a friend for gwen, that way he won't be alone when were gone. How does that sound?" He asked as jade nodded and giggled. "Yes!!" He cooed happily.
Gwen mewed as he heard the two and jumped on the bed, licking jades face. Jade giggled happily and kissed Gwen's head.
"My two kittens." He cooed as he pet jades head.
Jade purred softly, dominic gently tugged on his ear to play around and jade moaned softly. Dominic blushed and so did jade. Jade put his hands in his lap, "i-i forgot to tell you that if you pull my ears or tail I get... This weird feeling." He says softly as dominic nodded, he needed to research more about nekos. "Alright, I'm sorry baby, let's get ready okay?"
They got ready, jade dressed in a light pink jumper, a pink tutu with gold sparkles, and white shoes. He had his foofie, a paci,and a backpack with his coloring books and to-go-games.
He walked around with dominic around work for a bit then went off into the back room to color.
After a a few hours Dominic's shift ended. "Daddy look at my pictures!" He said, showing dominic his colored in Minnie mouse pictures. "There amazing baby! The most beautiful thing I've ever seen!" He said as jade giggled.
"Alright, let's adopt a new kitten shall we?" Dominic said as jade nodded. They stayed for an hour before deciding on a small pure white Persian kitten.
"Can I name him daddy?" Jade asked excitedly as they walked home. "Of course ba-" jades attention was drawn away, growling at a couple who walked passed. "Daddy? What kind of shit are faggots into now?" The man said as the girl laughed. Jade growled and dominic pulled him away. "Hey now baby, just stay calm. He doesn't deserve to be recognized." He says as jade frowns. "He's a mwanie butt." He sighed as he pet the kitten.
"I know baby, now what's our new kittens name?" "Umm... Riley!" He said happily as dominic chuckled. "That's a wonderful me baby boy!" He said as jade giggled and nodded, dominic pulled him close. "And remember baby, I'm always gonna be here for you. Don't you ever worry that pretty little head."