Rooms and Rings

Tyler sat jade down and jade looked up at the man, tears flowing out of his eyes.
"I dont want to go crazy..." He whimpered
"Im sorry to tell you this but... You are... Well. Youve probably heard the voice before right?" He asked as jade nodded and shook.
"Then you arent. You sorta already were... I know i sound harsh but im kinda the same. You know when i get mad i look different right?" Tyler said as jade nodded and looked at the man through thick lashes.
"Thats when the voice in my head gets control over me, just like earlier..." "B-but its not normal!"
"No, its not. Its just how were made. You can ignore it but it will come out sometimes. Even if we think its bad it thinks its helping us." Tyler said as jade nodded and held onto tyler tightly. "I want you to come over or text or call me if it gets overwhelming okay? I dont want you to hurt yourself..." "I dont like it... Cant it go away?" "Sadly no, i dont like it either." "I just want it to go away... D-daddy wont love me..." He whimpered as tyler frowned. "Of course he will! He always will jade, he wont see you any different." He whispered as jade sniffled and looked up at tyler.
"O-okay..." Tyler leaned down and placed a kiss onto his head, picking him up and going to Dominic's room. "Here's your kitten. I suggest maybe a movie and some warm tea." He said before exiting and making the party guests shoo.
Dominic held jade and kissed him over and over. "I'll love you just the same okay? Just means my little baby is just a bit more emotional." He said as jade curled up to the others side and Nuzzled him close.
They watched the little mermaid and drank some peppermint tea. Jade soon knocked out and dominic sighed. "They really were scared... I wonder what it feels like to be like that..." Dominic murmured as he held jade close and fell asleep.
×××××
Dominic looked over and saw a still sleeping jade. He smiled a bit and kissed his cheek. "Hey baby wake up. Were going to go shopping today." Jade gave out a small huff and balled his fists, rubbing his eyes. "Huh?" He asked cutely as dominic blushed and smiled. "Were going shopping today. Wanna shower with me?" "Yes!" Answered the neko quickly, both going to the bathing room. Jade undressed and got into the warm water. He smiled and dominic help him.
My future fiance, the Dom thought.
"Daddy?" "Yeah baby?" "I love you... Y-you don't think I'm crazy am I?" He asked as he hugged dominic tightly. "Of course not! I love you too kitten, no matter what."
Jade nodded and giggled.
××××
Jade and gray walked as their dominants followed, holding a few bags. Victoria's secret, some books from Barnes ad Nobel's for the Little's and some, and then some toys from various stores.
"Hey baby, wanna look in here? They have pretty stuff." Dominic said as they passed a ring shop. Tyler held in a small laugh, only muttering "very subtle..." Dominic shot him a look then turned to jade. The neko looked at all the shiny items and purred happily. "Sure!"
I FUCKING LOVE THESE TWO THEYRE MY ULTIMATE SHIP •PTERODACTYL SCREECH•
ello...
Aleks here!
Sorry I havent updated!
Once a month updates from now on! Keep in mind I might randomly update too.