My baby boy

Jade woke up and smiled widely. He needed some comforting last night after his flashbacks. Jade shook dominic. "Dwaddy." He whined as dominic whined as well. "Shhhh go sleep baby." "No sweep! Me wake!" He pouted as dominic held him close. "You're a pain in the butt you know." He smiled the tired eyes. "No! Dwaddy pain in butts!" He giggled as dominic smiled. "Then you're a pain in the booty!" "Nwo! I's angwel!" He said as he bounced up and down. Dominic made a sarcastic "mhm" and laughed.
"Dwaddy I hungy." He said as dominic picked him up. Jade whined and made grabby hands to his unicorn stuffie and dominic gave it to him. Dominic went to the kitchen, warming up a bottle of strawberry milk and he made some waffles for them. "Dwaddy!!! Gray come today?" He asked. "No not today, tomorrow baby boy." Jade sniffles and started to cry, whining and kicking in his seat. "Baby boy, its okay. Dont worry." He said as he kissed his head and rubbed his back. Jade wiped his eyes and opened his mouth. Dominic fed the neko, jades face covered in syrup within a second. "Dwaddys messy!" "No, baby boys messy!" He laughed as jade giggled. "Nwo! Dwaddy no get food in mouth!" He stuck his tongue out. Dominic tickled him and carried him to the bathing room, he bathed the boy and dressed him in a rilakuma onesie. Jade giggled and shook his butt happily. "I wooks coot!" He giggled as dominic nodded. "You always look cute my love." He said with a smile as jade giggled and held onto dominic. They watched tangled and Milan before jade crawled to his giant Lego set. "Dwaddy play." He whined as he started to build a tower. Dominic walked over and helped him.
Jade giggles and pushed the tower, clapping as he saw it fall. He laughed loudly and went to play with one of his baby toys. It was one of the stuffed animals that helped you learn as baby. Dominic pulled jade onto his lap and kissed his head softly, asking his little questions like the toy would, jade answering them with little giggles or mews. Dominic chuckled and held the neko close to him, then kissed him. "My little baby." He cooed as jade blushed and Nuzzled him close. "My dwaddy." He murmured as Dominic nodded.
"My baby boy." He whispered.