Learning about you

Kylie smiled and laughed softly. "Well jade, are you hungry? I know dominic probably is, he's a bottomless pit." She joked as jade giggles and smiles. "Um, yes. Can I help? I'm good at cooking!" He said as dominic smirked. "Well as you see mom I'm not exactly bottomless anymore." He joked as she smacked his arm with a wooden spoon. Jade blushed and got out some eggs and sausage and got a frying pan out. "No but you'll be handless if you keep making jokes." She said with a small laugh as jade cooked. Dominic watched him and smiled. "So how long have you two been going out?" Evan asked as he drank some coffee. "I think a month and a half." Dominic sad as jade nodded. "One month, two weeks and three days." He said, dominic was surprised jade kept track. Evan chuckled and smiled. "Young love." He smiled as dominic smiled as well. "Mhm, well I would guess it would me being all lovey dovey, considering I'm younger." Dominic laughed as jade glared at dominic. "Oldie over there is 23." He smirked as jade stuck his tongue outnas evan chuckled. "Well at least he has good genes. Your moms right, your kids would be very cute." He said as jade blushed. A baby... One would be wonderful but not this early on in the relationship. Not yet. "Well I still want him all to myself for a bit longer." He said as jade smiled, finishing cooking, kylie making some tea for made and herself. "Well I want grandbabies soon!" She said as Jade laughed.  "Speaking of babies!" She gasped as dominic groaned. "Oh god mom no! I was fat and ugly!" He whined as jade smiled widely. Dominic glared at jade and the neko stuck his tongue out.
Jade ate while kylie got three albums. She sat next to jade at the island counter and jade clapped. Kylie smiled and opened the first one, a baby one. Jade squealed. "You were so chubby!" He said as he smiled. It was dominic in a tub, he was about 10 pounds then. There was ones of dominic just sitting around or ones of him with food messily covering his body. His favorite was one of Dominic with his mom at a park, they both looked so happy. Plus dominic was so chubby it was cute. Dominic fake cried, evan and his mom laughing. Jade finished the albums and his food, smiling widely. "Who was the man in some of the pictures?" He asked softly to kylie. "His biological father." He said as jade and kylie talked.
After about and hour made sniffles and wipes his eyes. Dominic held his sub and kissed his head. "But now I have you, my little baby." He whispered as jade smiled.
He knew more about his Dom now, and how he didn't get angry even though jade acted up a lot and was often defiant, even though dominic started to become more comfortable with disciplining his sub. And why he didnt drink a lot.
He finally learned about dominic