The club the cat, the impurity

×Warning!knives and rape
Flashback
"What the hell are you saying? I'm a whore? Fuck you too!"
"Baby, I wasn't saying that."
"You clearly fucking said it!"
I stayed still. There was no point. I'm tired. Had he been drinking? He does work at a bar. Or was it a strip club? Have I been drinking?
God.
No.
I can't be like that fucker. I don't want to.
"Hey babe." I followed him at work. What am I doing with my life? This babe better be his friend. Fuck. I know its not.
"Yeah babe whatever you want!" He does know I love him right? Is he doing this on purpose?
Those pictures. Oh god those pictures.
How could he?
FUCK!
Jade whined and poked dominic. "Daddy wake up!" He said, shaking the boy. "Daddy are you okay?" He asked worriedly like mother. "Yeah baby fine..." "You were having a nightmare, you were crying!" He said as dominic wiped his tears. "Sorry baby boy, I'm fine." He said as jade nodded. He made grabby hands and dominic smiled instantly. "Sooo, wanna go visit someone today?" He asked as jade nodded. "Who?" He asked as dominic handed jade a paci, "my friend and her little. I think you'll like her. " jade giggled and nodded. He smiled and took jade to the kitchen, settling him down into a chair as he made them breakfast. Dominic got a bottle and put milk in it, then handed it to jade. Jade purred and drank his milk, giggling happily. Dominic smiled and fed his baby, then ate his own breakfast.
They bathed together, dominic putting on a button up shirt, pants and a pair of black slick shoes. Jade put on a kitten shirt, a blue tutu and his white shoes. He put a blue bow in his hair and packed his backpack. His foofie, a bottle, coloring books, and a paci. He whined to be picked up and dominic picked him up.
Dominic went to his car for once. He didn't use it a lot. It was an old, blue cadillac. He smiled and settled jade in, then drove to their friends house. He held onto jade and knocked on the door, a woman around Dominic's height opened the door. "Hey Allie!" "Hey dominic, who's this cutie?" Dominic nudged jade and he blushed "i-im jade" he said as Allie smiled. "Luna!" She called as a girl a bit taller than jade bounced into the room. "Yes mommy?" She asked. "Dominic and his little are here!" She said as luna smiled. "Hi! I'm luna!" "I'm jade." He blushed shyly as he walked inside with dominic. "So how old are you in little space jade?" "1 to 3" he says as she smiled. "I'm 4!" She giggled as jade did as well. "Wow, so you're part Kitty?" She asked as jade nodded. "Mhm!" He smiled softly, the two colored together an played while the doms had coffee and talked. "Daddy can I try some?" Jade asked as dominic chuckled. "Just a bit, I know you said its icky." He said as jade took a sip and made a face. "Its still icky..." He says as he drank his milk.
"Oh hey, I got a thing for a reminder that the new strip club opened up." Allie said as dominic smirked. "Maybe me and jade will go check it out later." He said as he looked at jade who was blushing.
×Le two hours later×
"So wanna go check out that strip club baby?" Dominic asked as jade nodded shyly. "What is it?" "Its well...sorta like men who don't have anyone, but sometimes they do, go to watch boys dance." He says softly as jade blushed. Dominic smirked a little, thinking it would be fun to watch his little.
He picked jade up and drove to the strip club. Jade blushed and walked in next to dominic. It smelled like smoke, or... Alcohol. Dominic sat over by the stage and set jade into his lap, "can I get you boys any drinks?" A male said as he looked at both of them. His attire simply just skimpy panties. "One gin and one water please." He ordered as jade blushed a bit, then looked at the stage. Two feminine looking boys were dancing on the poles, one larger male simply just showing off his body and dancing. The music played loudly, dominic sipped on his drink once it arrived and jade drank his water.
Jade squirmed a bit, not because of the show, more of a sense that he barely realized he hadn't went to the bathroom all day. "Daddy I have to go pee." He whispered. "Just go straight baby , it has a sign in front of it.
Jade nodded and went to the bathroom. He sighed happily after he used it and went to wash his hands. He felt a strong grip and him be pinned against the wall. "Hey there kitty." A boy smirked, a bit taller than jade. He looked familiar... The boy dominic yelled at the other day! Jade whimpered "w-what do you want?" He asked as kyle smirked. "Well, you to put it. You see I don't love dominic but, he's mine honey. I want that money all to myself." Money? What money?
Jade tried to move and kyle reached into his pocket. "Don't move kitten. Or else I'm gonna cut up this pretty little body." He said with a chuckle. "But first..." He took out his phone and undressed the neko, then took photos of him. He smirked and grabbed jade by the throat. "I'm gonna make it look like you were fucked by some dude that you sent nudes to, realized your mistake and well. Bye bye kitty." He smirked, pushing jade into a stall. Jade whimpered, his mouth being muffled with a gag and duct tape. Jade tried to scream, nothing. His eyes teared up, kyle pushed into the neko, jade thrashed around but was stopped when he dwelt a pain in his torso. He yelped as it was pulled out. The knife. Kyle smirked and sent the photos from earlier to dominic. 'Looks like your precious kitten cheated on you. Found these online.' He sent. Dominic looked at his phone, it had been awhile. Was jade cheating?
No.
He wouldn't, would he?
Jade whimpered and cried out. Kyle came and smirked, then took off the duct tape and gag. "Scream and I'll kill you. Now, open up kitty." He said, forcing jades mouth open and made him swallow the pills. He smirked and put the gag back in, putting on duct tape. "Bye kitty." He smirked, leaving him in the stall, dominic furrowed his brows.
He wouldn't. He decided on that and rushed to the bathroom. Damn, how cold is a fucking bathroom?
He sighed. "Jade? Baby? Where are you?" He called out. Jades eyes slowly fluttered closed. His side bleeding like crazy and the pills taking affect. Dominic ducked down, checking the stalls. He saw the blood and gasped. "Oh god, jade!" He yelled as he kicked it open and picked him up.
He frowned, "Jade wake up baby." He said as he shook and ran to his car. "Don't you die on me jade!" He yelled out of fear and drove to the emergency room. He was going to murder whoever did this. "Don't die on me." He said as he whimpered and cried, driving as fast as he could to the emergency room.