Friends

Gray was spending the night.
Tyler apparently had some work to do. Dominic was a bit suspicious of it but he had went over to allies.
Gray hugged jade and smiled happily. "This is actually my first sleepover!" He squealed happily as jade nodded. "Mine too."
"Hey jadey?" "Yeah?" "Did you ever meet that kazumi guy at the center?" He asked as made stared at gray.
"K-kazumi? No..."
"I'm glad. But he kinda looked like you."
Gray stared at jade and nodded. " a lot like you!"
"Well my names kazumi... Well last one at least..."
"Maybe he was your real daddy!"
No damn it! For the last time you have no dad!
Yes I do! How else was I born!
He fucked your mom. She was probably some slave or whatever. In here no master can ever take their kid. Maybe out there not here. Now shut the fuck up!
Jade shivered at the thought of the memory and looked at gray.
"If daddy is my new master.... D-does that mean I can meet my real daddy?" He asked softly as gray shrugged. "Maybe. I think so." Gray said as jade smiled a bit and held gray tightly. "I can go meet him!" He squealed. "But, he was mean..." "Mean?..." "He was one of the guys who used to touch me..." Gray whispered softly.
For a short period of time gray had been held in the center after he met Tyler. Tyler did anything and everything to get gray back.
"But...h-he would sometimes be nice right?" Jade asked softly, what if his father was just like those men? What if he just used nekos for sex? What if he would touch jade?
Jade whimpered at the thought. "He wouldn't..." Made mumbled out loud before looking up and shaking his head.
Gray hugged jade and purred lowly. More of a puppy growl. Jade smiled a bit and giggled, but continued to think.
Gray growled again and before jade knew it he was laying down with gray on top of him. His heart started to beat faster and his eyes went wide. "W-we can't gray..." Jade whispered as gray giggled. "I just pushed you silly! I wasn't going to do that!" He said as he got off and continued to giggle. "You scared me!" Jade said as he playfully shoved gray, the puppy doing the same.

(Should theyyyyyy?????? IMAGINE HOW INNOCENT MY BABIES WOULD BE OML *casually fanboys over my own characters* grade anyone? Lmao)