Cold Kitten

Jade finished packing and waited in the living room. He held onto his bag and stared at the ceiling, singing songs to himself.
Dominic opened the door forcefully. He growled softly. Jade sprang up and looked at dominic. "...everything okay?..." He asked softly. Dominic gave a nod and went upstairs. He took off his tie and grabbed his bag. He grabbed jade by his wrist and lead him to the car. Jade looked at his wrist, a bruise now forming. He put his bag into the trunk and got into the passenger seat, turning on the radio.
Dominic huffed and turned off the radio, holding his head as he drove.
Jade curled up next to him but dominic shrugged him off. "Not now." He muttered.
Aren't you supposed to be happy on a trip? Jade shrugged and put on some headphones, listening to music.
After about an hour or so they got to the airport. Dominic pulled on one of jades earbuds then got both that bags. They went through mandatory stuff then got on the plane once they boarded.
Dominic pulled jade close, the kitten purring softly. "You okay daddy?" He asked as dominic nodded. "Kitten... Do you mind giving daddy some release?" He asked.
Two deals closed and his boss had been on his ass all day about it.
Jade nodded and Dominic pulled a blanket over them, making sure to cover jade up. Jade unbuttoned dominic and pull his shorts down a bit. He bit his lip and Nuzzled his head into the crook of Dominic's shoulder, whimpering as he let himself down. Dominic groaned and held jade, helping him move his hips up and down. The neko shook, holding in all his moans and whimpers. Dominic smirked a bit, luckily almost no one was in first class. They both finished and jade gasped and blushed. "Daddy... I need to go get cleaned." "Oh, crap. I'm sorry baby I forgot. Go get cleaned up alright?" Jade pulled his clothes on and went to the bathroom. He got cleaned up and went back. Dominic was fast asleep.
Jeez I was gone for 10 minutes...
His face still seemed mad and frustrated. Jade shifted into his kitten form and snuggled with dominic, the Dom pushing the kitten away. Jade whimpered and tried again, this time dominic smacking him away. Jade yelped, hitting his ear on the seat as he fell. He scooted away from dominic and curled into a ball, whimpering and falling asleep. Dominic woke up and grabbed the bags. "Jade! Jade!" He called the neko slowly came out under the seat and shook violently. "Jade you're ice cold! Get in my pocket baby... Crap. I'm so sorry jade... I shouldn't have taken it out on you." He said kissing his ear as jade yelped in pain. "Shit... Let's get you to a doctor." He said, getting a taxi once they exited the airport. Dominic held jade close, he shook still and curled into a ball. Dominic sighed and rubbed his back. "I'm so sorry baby..." He whispered as he got out at the vet. "Umm... This is my neko, jade kazumi. He broke his ear... Can I get help?" He asked as jade looked at the nurse and then at dominic.
After an hour jade turned back to his regular form and held dominic close. "I'm sorry baby... I was really mad yesterday... I won't do it again okay?" He said as jade nodded and purred softly