New friends

Made sat in the bed, he had a diaper on and a shirt that said baby on it. He sucked on his paci and waited for dominic to come home from work. Today they were off to meet Allie and Luna, along with another set. A daddy and a baby boy!
Jade knew they were going to all be best friends. He giggled and smiled, waiting for dominic to arrive.
"Daddy!" Jade yelled as he heard the door open. Dominic smiled widely and picked up jade. "Hey baby!" He cooed. "I missed you so much today." Dominic said as jade giggled. "Me too daddy." He said as he Nuzzled him. "Wanna go meet your new friends?" He asked as jade nodded. "Yes daddy!" He giggled as he packed his backpack and made grabby hands. Dominic picked him up and jade giggled. "Fwends,fwends!" (Friends,friends!) He chanted as he held onto an Ariel stuffie. He smiled as he was placed in the seat and leaned his head onto Dominic's shoulder. "You're so adorable baby." He said as he kissed him and drove to allies house. She had a big house, a two story with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and a huge kitchen and outside area. Jade and dominic currently lived in an apartment, and because of a few noise complaints dominic planned on moving. He found a perfect home for them.
It was a white brick two story, it was pretty big. It had five bedrooms and 5 and a half bathrooms. It had a play room, and a huge dining area with a round kitchen. It was like a palace. It would be perfect for him and his little prince. He wasn't going to use all his moms money though. He had an interview soon which meant he might have a suit and tie job now.
Jade sang along to the radio as he looked outside. Dominic smiled and parked the car in the driveway. He picked up jade and grabbed the diaper bag and his backpack, going inside. Jade cooed and squirmed down, running towards Luna and hugging her. "Hwi big swis!" He cooed and giggled. "Hi jadey!" He said, hugging him tight. Jade and Luna ran off to the playroom, playing with dolls and making a puzzle together. "Jade! Luna!" Dominic called. Jade and luna walked to the living room and saw a boy, the same height as jade with puppy ears. Jades eyes widened and he ran towards the boy. "Hwi!!!!" He said as he bounced up and down. The boy giggled and smiled. "Hwi!" He said back as jade clapped. "I'm jwade!" "I'm Gray!" He said happily. "I ish 3!" "Me two!" Jade giggled as he hugged the boy. Dominic and grays Dom, Tyler smiled.
"Looks like they're best friends already." Said Tyler with a chuckle as dominic nodded. "Yup, shall we plan another play date already?" He asked as Tyler nodded. "I think we should."
The sub's all went to the playroom and played. Jade blushed and went to dominic. "Dwaddy. I need change." He said as dominic picked him up and changed him, then kissed his cheek. "One more hour before we go home, okay kitten?" He said as jade pouted but nodded.
Jade smiled and played pattycake with gray. "So you're a puppy and I a kitty!" He said happily as gray nodded. "Mhm! And were almost the same way too. Just different animals!" He giggled as jade hugged him close. Gray hugged back and smiled happily.
"I'm glad I has a new friend!" Jade said as gray nodded. They were going to be best friends.