kitten and the maid outfit

Jade woke up and purred softly. He turned over and saw dominic. He smirked, today he felt a bit needy, but also somewhat dominant. He kissed him, dominic waking up and holding his baby's hips.
Jade climbed over him and smirked, reaching his hand down to the boys member and grinding him. Dominic let out a few moans before jade pulled away and kissed him. "Wanna have a bet?" He asked as dominic smirked. "Sure." "Let's see how long we can go without any fun." He said with a wink as he got off the bed and went to the kitchen. Dominic growled and went after the sub, grabbing him close. He pushed him against the wall and kissed him deeply. Jade tugged at Dominic's lip and moaned softly into the kiss. Dominic held jades hips, jade wrapping his legs around Dominic's hips. He rocked them back and forth, dominic growled and held the nekos throat. "Not yet baby. I'm not gonna loose this so soon." He said as he set jade down. Jade shrugged it off and went to cook some breakfast, jade smiled to himself and swayed his hips as he cooked. Dominic made coffee and played some music on his phone. Jade moved his hips to the beat, humming softly as he cooked.
"So I've been talking to tyler about another play date soon, we were thinking about gray coming over in a few days with Tyler." "That sounds good!" "No being naughty alright?" Dominic spoke, last time gray came over the boys thought it would be funny to prank their doms, at least until neither of them could walk. Jade smirked. "You know I can be naughty if I want." He teased as dominic smirked and smacked the nekos butt. "Oh really now?" Jade nodded "mhm!" He said as he slipped out of the tallers reach and served the food onto plates.
Dominic glared at the boy and lifted him onto the counter. "Wanna repeat that kitten?" He smirked as jade shook his head and jumped down, sitting at the table and eating. They both ate,sharing lustful glances at each other before jade went off to their room. He stripped and put on his old maid outfit. It still fit.
He went down the stairs and stood infront of dominic. Dominic's mouth dropped and he traveled to the boy, grabbing him close. "Fuck this bet." He murmured as he pushed jade against the wall, taking both his wrists into his hand and used the other to squeeze his bottom. Jade jumped up and wrapped his legs around Dominic's hips. He moaned as he felt dominic press his hips into the nekos. Dominic looked over his sub and watched his face of pleasure. Even if he was horny for his baby, nothing but care showed in his face.
He carried him to his own playroom and smirked. He grabbed a paddle, a vibrator and a blindfold and cuffs.
Jade swallowed and held onto his Dom. "Its alright, I'm here baby." He spoke
Jade had a bad experience with blindfolds and cuffs, and cages. His old owner used them a lot. Jade got used to thee blindfold and cuffs slowly but he couldn't handle the cage at all.
Dominic laid jade down onto the soft bed and cuffed hi hands behind his back. He tied the blindfold to the neko and smirked, looking at his beautiful baby.
Jade took in a deep breath, moaning as the Dom barely touched him. Dominic smirked and turned Jade over, getting the paddle. He spanked him 10 times. "Now you won't tease daddy again right?" He spoke as jade blushed and nodded. "Yes daddy." He spoke as dominic smirked, grabbing a vibrator and inserting it into jade. He chuckled a bit and turned it on high. Jade gasped and moaned out loudly, his back arching as he whimpered in pleasure. "D-daddy!" He called out as dominic smirked and kissed jade. "Now, daddy's gonna leave kitten alone for a bit. Maybe hell learn to be good." He said as he got up, only to get more lube from the playroom. He made it half way before jade call out their safe word. "Red!red!" He screamed as dominic ran back, in an instant pulling out the toy and undoing the cuffs, letting his blindfold off too. "Baby what's wrong?" Jade whimpered and clutched to dominic, flashbacks going through his head. He gripped dominic tightly, sinking his nails into him. "Baby, baby its okay. Daddy's here now." He said as jade sobbed. "I'm so sorry baby, its okay. Its okay." He said as he whimpered and sat in Dominic's lap.
Jade sniffled after a bit and hiccuped. "Shhh, its okay baby. Daddy's here."
{Got some flashbacks myself of my old Dom. At the point it said "nothing but care in his eyes" ugh. Don't date,kids. :\ }