Part 2

Jade smiled happily.n
They got up from the booth and jade hugged gray. "Bwye." He pouted, the pup hugged back and pouted as well. "Bwye." He said as Tyler and dominic shared goodbyes and went to their cars.
Jade sniffled and dominic held him. "Hey kitten its okay! You'll see him in a week." He said as jade nodded, then held his Ariel stuffie.
"Were gonna get some toys first baby." He said as jade giggles. "Like more stuffies?" He asked excitedly as dominic chuckled. "Umm, we'll no. More like toys for daddy to used." "Like action figures? Gray told me big boys use action figures!" He said as dominic chuckled. "No baby, you'll see." He said as jade nodded.
Jade sang along to all the songs, Dominic had burned a CD with the little mermaid soundtrack and some other children songs.
They arrived at the shop and jade blushed madly.
"Daddy these aren't toys." He whispered as dominic laughed loudly.
"Well for daddies they are. I'm gonna buy you some, for if you ever need a punishment or just for the bedroom." Jade nodded and blushed. "Do you want one of these baby? It'll sort of prep you before I enter you. It'll be good for your heat." Dominic said looking at the plug. Jade blushed, during his heat he was so needy he didn't care about pain. Until he was satisfied and couldn't walk without crying. Jade nodded. "Pink!" He proclaimed as dominic picked out a medium sized one. "Now, for toys like these over here you can only use them if daddy is at work and you're in heat. Other than that you have to ask permission okay?" He said as jade nodded, hiding himself into Dominic's side. He was embarrassed, well, more like shy in this sense.
Dominic smirked and picked out a 6 inch dildo with a vibrator. Jade blushed deeply. "Daddy that's too big..." He whispered as dominic looked at the boy. "Little boy I know for a fact you can handle things longer than this." He said as jade let out a squeal and hid his face.
After a bit dominic finished looking around. He got more lube, a paddle and a cock ring, two dildos and a buttplug.
Jade held Dominic's hand and walked to the car.
"I wuv chu daddy." He said as dominic blushed slightly and smiled. "I love you too baby boy." He said as jade smiled proudly. He giggled and hopped into the car.
They drove to toys r us/babies r us and jade gasped. "Toys! Toys!" He said, leaping out of the car and running inside. Dominic rushed after and grabbed his wrist. "Little boy that's spankings when we get home." Jade whined and pouted. "Noo! I'm sowwy." He said as dominic shook his head. "It doesn't matter baby. You could have gotten hurt." He said sternly. "Now, do you want new sippies and pacis?" He asked as jade nodded. "Sippies!" He said as dominic got a cart and placed jade into the basket, the boy only the slightest big to not fit into the baby carrier. (You know the seat thingy.)
"Let daddy know if you sew anything you like." He says as jade saw a sippy cup that said Prince on it and quickly grabbed it. "Daddy looks!" He said as dominic smiled. "A prince cup for my prince." He said as jade nodded. He grabbed a few more sippies and bottles, then they went to the stuffie sections. "Daddy!" Jade gasped as he saw the fluffy thing. It was a medium sized unicorn. He grabbed it and cuddled it to his chest. Dominic chuckled and smiled. "That's a pretty pony." "Its a unicorn daddy!" Jade giggled as dominic acted offended . "well sorry" he said sarcastically as jade giggled. "Silly daddy!"
They got a board game and a few big Lego sets. Also drawing supplies and playdough.
Jade smiled happily and held onto his unicorn stuffie.
He leaned against the window once they were in the car and closed his eyes.
When he opened them they were at a pretty house. Jade looked around and cooed. "Its prettyyyy!!!!" He said as dominic smiled. "This is our new home!" He said smiling. While they were out all day dominic had paid for movers to move some furniture to the house. While jade slept dominic picked up the kittens and smiled. This was their new house.
{OKAY SO I PUT ON THE DISNEY STATION PANDORA BC IM IN LITTLE MODE WHILE WRITING THIS AND PART OF YOUR WORLD COMES ON AND EEEEEEEK. ahem. So anyways DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS WRITING IN LITTLE MODE?!?! also should I make gray and Tyler their own story?... I have an idea for them. Please comment below!}